Performing rituals for success and money for someone else?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Re: Performing rituals for success and money for someone els

Post#11 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 am

Excellent, thanks again for the recommendations. :)
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#12 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:10 am

Anytime :). After having my fair share of successes and failures, I've found that spirits like having a lot of information. Its something akin to talking to a friend and telling him to go find your friend John. There are a lot of people out there named Jack, so your friend wouldn't be able to find John with any real ease or accuracy. Now, if you were to tell your friend to go find John McAlister in Phoenix, AZ, at such-and-such address and gave him a photo, your friend would have a much easier time tracking John down.

Our visualizations and the like are basically like filters in a database. The more specific we are, the more likely the entity we are working with is going to be able to find the target.

Topic author
philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#13 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:31 am

That makes a lot of sense. Also, I think, on a personal level it should help to solidify your intent.
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#14 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 am

Definitely. Magick revolves around one's ability to focus on an intent and then will that intent to fruition. You almost have to trick your brain into really focusing on a person or thing, and with practice that gets easier.

Kappa
Zelator

Post#15 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Also, search this entire forum for all the threads about Elubatel, there are a lot of nuggets and helpful information about working with this spirit. My only runaway success NAP magick working was for some one else (my husband) so that isn't a limitation, you can certainly manifest things for others, in my case it was much easier than manifesting things for myself.