Astral Bomb observations

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Aetheryn
Philosophus

Astral Bomb observations

Post#1 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:57 pm

I've been doing the astral bomb spell for about three days now.

They deserve it. Take my word for it. I won't give a backstory, but just trust me when I say that.

I had knowledge of a court case against them about a debt of 2k. I moved in with them, and a few days later they received notice that it had been thrown out. Magick was involved. Today, I overheard that they're being sued for 20k.

Knowing that they're going 20k further into debt feels like I made the right decision. I'm making mental note of how their lifestyle choices have changed :)

That's all. :mrgreen:

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Re: Astral Bomb observations

Post#2 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:50 pm

Kudos on your rite's success. May your enemies cringe at the mere thought of your name.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

Topic author
Aetheryn
Philosophus

Post#3 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:23 pm

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:Kudos on your rite's success. May your enemies cringe at the mere thought of your name.

LOL

That's one of those things that sounds cool until it happens. Then people are cringing at you, and you realize it's not out of fear :whistle

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:24 pm

Aetheryn wrote:
Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:Kudos on your rite's success. May your enemies cringe at the mere thought of your name.

LOL

That's one of those things that sounds cool until it happens. Then people are cringing at you, and you realize it's not out of fear :whistle

Key word: enemies
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.