Thank you Zoroel and Sabriel!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Sonofsun
Zelator

Thank you Zoroel and Sabriel!

Post#1 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:58 pm

For having helped me a ton with my achy tooth.

:Thank You

Relief within a few hours, I feel confident it will be fully healed soon!

Topic author
Sonofsun
Zelator

Re: Thank you Zoroel and Sabriel!

Post#2 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:27 am

Update on this now months after the fact.

Shortly after stating my intention the pain diminished and I was able to get some restful sleep for the first time in nearly a week. But the next morning I woke up with a strong conviction I needed antibiotics. I had not really considered that angle at all, just chomped down painkillers and anti-inflammatory supplements(cucurmin, NAC)) as well as rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. By the evening I had procured some Apocillin from a relative, and the next morning the entire situation was basically over. I finished my 3 day course of antibiotics and decied to thank Zoroel and Sabriel properly by baking them a bread and offering a glass of wine. Got the impression this was not necessary but appriciated non the less.

spacewolf
Zelator

Post#3 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:10 pm

Sonofsun wrote:Update on this now months after the fact.

Shortly after stating my intention the pain diminished and I was able to get some restful sleep for the first time in nearly a week. But the next morning I woke up with a strong conviction I needed antibiotics. I had not really considered that angle at all, just chomped down painkillers and anti-inflammatory supplements(cucurmin, NAC)) as well as rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. By the evening I had procured some Apocillin from a relative, and the next morning the entire situation was basically over. I finished my 3 day course of antibiotics and decied to thank Zoroel and Sabriel properly by baking them a bread and offering a glass of wine. Got the impression this was not necessary but appriciated non the less.

Well that is pretty awesome, congratulations! We all know how awful toothaches can be. (You would think that after a couple of million years of evolution we would have teeth that aren't so vulnerable to painful infections and decay, but nope.)

Zoroel & Sabriel have been helping me with an arm problem. They seem to have directed me to light dumbbell workouts, which seemed counterintuitive given that the problem is a soft tissue problem, but it is working well. My arm is starting to get back to normal, so I too thank them.

I haven't tried giving an offering to NAP spirits yet, but it seems like a fine idea. I'll let you know how they feel about spiced rum. ;)

Topic author
Sonofsun
Zelator

Post#4 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:01 am

Yeah I usually give some gift to any spirit if I am very pleased with the speed and precision of the results. Seems to help build a good relationship!

I wonder a lot about making new NAP style spells, I have used the grimoire for 8 years now and have a good grasp of the structure and logic of the spells in it. Seems to me it should be possible to expand it, use the spirits already associated in new ways or even add new spirits to the repertoire.

Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:05 am

Can you give us more examples of your successes over those 8 years? I'm feeling called to work with NAP again but honestly hate the relaxation rituals and visualisations. It's not my favourite way of working. But I love the incantations from this book.

Topic author
Sonofsun
Zelator

Post#6 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:06 am

In general I have either had full success with the chants, or a failure that I learned a lot from during or in hindsight. I do agree that the whole preliminary relaxation ritual does get long after a while.

I think there's room for experimentation. The relaxing ritual is a centering thing imo, and could probably be replaced by for instance the cabalistic cross or some other centering ritual of your choice, while keeping the invocation to NAP and Arzel.

There's also a thread here about how the Bornless Invocation in the book can probably be shortened even more.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#7 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:29 pm

Riva626 wrote:Can you give us more examples of your successes over those 8 years? I'm feeling called to work with NAP again but honestly hate the relaxation rituals and visualisations. It's not my favourite way of working. But I love the incantations from this book.

One suggestion... If you anchor the relaxation state to a finger mudra or other hand motion, it greatly speeds things up. I have the intro state for NAP anchored and then once I slip into trance move directly to the invocation of Arzel, etc.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
Sonofsun
Zelator

Post#8 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:12 am

That's a good tip, thank you! I am a fan of including physical gestures in rituals.