~*My NAP journal~*

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Carys
Neophyte

~*My NAP journal~*

Post#1 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:22 pm

Hello everyone!
My very own copy of Geof Gray Cobb's The Miracle of New Avatar Power came into the mail today folks :D
I was so lucky to find an original copy on Amazon for about 40 bucks, the spirits must have wanted me to have it!
It's the original '74 version and according to the scribbled notes, it once belonged to a woman named Mary Grace. She wrote that she wanted to be out of debt :D I sure hope it went well for her.

I am so excited. I've always believed in this system, strongly, but I only ever had the PDF version and my own written notes. I heard the grimoire itself has a power of its own. Maybe my workings will be easier, maybe they'll be more effective, who's to say? I'll have to find that out on my own. I cannot wait to get started.
There's nothing like the smell of a book, guys. Tablets and computers don't even come close to the feeling you get while holding the book in your arms :) I could take it anywhere, without having to worry about battery life ^_^

Now I'm going to read through this book very carefully, and take it step by step. I'll try my very first chant later tonight and update my progress.

spacewolf
Zelator

Re: ~*My NAP journal~*

Post#2 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:36 pm

Carys wrote:Hello everyone!

Hello Carys!
Carys wrote:My very own copy of Geof Gray Cobb's The Miracle of New Avatar Power came into the mail today folks :D
I was so lucky to find an original copy on Amazon for about 40 bucks, the spirits must have wanted me to have it!
It's the original '74 version and according to the scribbled notes, it once belonged to a woman named Mary Grace. She wrote that she wanted to be out of debt :D I sure hope it went well for her.

Congratulations, that sounds great. Now you have me thinking about buying a copy of the original edition of NAP.
Carys wrote:There's nothing like the smell of a book, guys. Tablets and computers don't even come close to the feeling you get while holding the book in your arms :) I could take it anywhere, without having to worry about battery life ^_^

I agree with all of that, but what I like about using my tablet is that I find a candle is too dim to read by.
Carys wrote:Now I'm going to read through this book very carefully, and take it step by step. I'll try my very first chant later tonight and update my progress.

Do you have an update for us?
I'm looking forward to reading about your adventure with NAP. 8-)

Topic author
Carys
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:34 pm

Hi Spacewolf! You're right, modern technology like tablets or kindles are really useful for a multitude of reasons (I own 2 myself) I guess I place so much importance on the original book because of my grandpa. He was like permanently stuck in that era and thanks to him I've learned so much. It feels like a special time, hence the book :) <3
Now for the NAP update!

The method (as provided on this forum, by Brother Moloch.)
- Point A (I find this to be the best meditation/relaxation ritual for me. I have ADHD, it's not easy for me to relax/quiet my thoughts. The familiarity of the words, reading them out loud, focusing on relaxing every limb (as they describe in the ritual...it does the trick.)
- The Central Pillar Ritual (I practiced and over time, I found myself to be getting better at visualizing and imagining. it's a useful skill to have. It all sets a mood, and over time I've started to actually feel the NAP, like prickling in my fingers/toes. I never felt the 'tickling of the ant', like the book described (supposedly right above your brow? I'm a bit disappointed, but I know many of Cobb's students never felt it.)
- The New Avatar Power circulation ritual
- The New Avatar Power Fountain ritual ( I do the best I can. Too many heavy breaths in and out make me lightheaded)
- The bornless one incantation.

After that pick the chant I need (the chant for money, backed up with the chant for success using Nitika and Elubatel).
I don't want to bore anyone with the details of my real life situation (not like anyone cares anyway, but basically I was a student in college without a job/income, but after a few recent losses I'm all alone, gotta fend for myself...it's been awful, and terrifying. I'm looking for real life jobs, but I set something up immediately to sell things online, would love to open up a webshop buying/selling jewelry! I'm selling what's left at my place, (my dad at one time had one until he quit). Thanks to Nitika I've gotten success with sales, enough to feed myself, and as for rent, well I'm still here and didn't get thrown out yet!
One thing I should note: It's imperative to do the ritual(s) every single day. Maybe more than once. Miss a day, isn't that big of a deal but I need to stick with it.
I've only been with it on and off for about 2 weeks. But I feel as if it's working already, helping me survive. I'll update when something else exciting happens (hopefully nothing bad lol)

spacewolf
Zelator

Post#4 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:12 pm

[/quote]
Carys wrote:Hi Spacewolf! You're right, modern technology like tablets or kindles are really useful for a multitude of reasons (I own 2 myself) I guess I place so much importance on the original book because of my grandpa. He was like permanently stuck in that era and thanks to him I've learned so much. It feels like a special time, hence the book :) <3

I understand. You actually talked me into buying it without even trying. I ordered it yesterday, after thinking about your previous post for a while. I also bought A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson tonight. I downloaded it on Kindle, and browsed it for less than 5 minutes. The formatting on Kindle made it difficult to use, so I returned it and ordered the paperback.

Carys wrote:The method (as provided on this forum, by Brother Moloch.)
- Point A (I find this to be the best meditation/relaxation ritual for me. I have ADHD, it's not easy for me to relax/quiet my thoughts. The familiarity of the words, reading them out loud, focusing on relaxing every limb (as they describe in the ritual...it does the trick.)
- The Central Pillar Ritual (I practiced and over time, I found myself to be getting better at visualizing and imagining. it's a useful skill to have. It all sets a mood, and over time I've started to actually feel the NAP, like prickling in my fingers/toes. I never felt the 'tickling of the ant', like the book described (supposedly right above your brow? I'm a bit disappointed, but I know many of Cobb's students never felt it.)
- The New Avatar Power circulation ritual
- The New Avatar Power Fountain ritual ( I do the best I can. Too many heavy breaths in and out make me lightheaded)
- The bornless one incantation.

After that pick the chant I need (the chant for money, backed up with the chant for success using Nitika and Elubatel).

I'll have to look into Brother Moloch's method, thanks for pointing that out and sharing all this.

Carys wrote:I don't want to bore anyone with the details of my real life situation (not like anyone cares anyway, but basically I was a student in college without a job/income, but after a few recent losses I'm all alone, gotta fend for myself...it's been awful, and terrifying. I'm looking for real life jobs, but I set something up immediately to sell things online, would love to open up a webshop buying/selling jewelry! I'm selling what's left at my place, (my dad at one time had one until he quit).

Oh man, that's heartbreaking. I'm sorry you are going through this. If you need someone to talk to, let me know. I wish you all the best for moving forward with your life. Best of luck and synchronicities with opening a webshop, too.

Carys wrote:Thanks to Nitika I've gotten success with sales, enough to feed myself, and as for rent, well I'm still here and didn't get thrown out yet!
One thing I should note: It's imperative to do the ritual(s) every single day. Maybe more than once. Miss a day, isn't that big of a deal but I need to stick with it.
I've only been with it on and off for about 2 weeks. But I feel as if it's working already, helping me survive. I'll update when something else exciting happens (hopefully nothing bad lol)

It's good to know Nitika is coming though for you. I appreciate the tech tip, too. I haven't worked with NAP yet, but probably will in the near future. Nitika seems to be everybody's favorite money spirit, too, so that's a plus.

Thank you for sharing this. If I had known you were going through such a difficult time, I wouldn't have been prodding you to post on the internet, I'm sorry about that.

Keep your chin up, and keep the magick flowing.

Diazin
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:01 pm

Hi Carys!

You seem a really lovely person. Hope it goes amazing for you in the near future, not only financially as also spiritually.

Please, keep us updated, this is the kind of thing we really enjoy reading and engaging into here.

Best of luck!