Amazing Results with 3 Prong Approach!

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
theurgy
Neophyte

Amazing Results with 3 Prong Approach!

Post#1 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:31 am

Hello NAPsters,

Wanted to report on a very successful NAP working in the hopes of inspiring others.

I was involved in an acrimonious dispute with my landlord. He was trying to trick me into signing a legal document that would ensure I would be evicted because he wanted me out so he could raise the rent. In the city I live in the apartment I had was a screaming deal and the rent was half of what a similar sized 2 bedroom goes for.

I refused to sign and told him that if he wanted me out he would have to pay me to leave. Initially as a bargaining tactic I asked for $10,000. I knew this would be a tall order but the real figure in my head was always $6000.

He became very upset and threatened me legally with all kinds of things. So I employed a multi-layered NAP attack!

First: petitioned Nitika that I would be paid exactly 6K.
Next :Elubatel for a smooth transaction.
Third: Lelahiah to conclude our business with no legal snags and that everything is processed quickly and correctly and legally.

For the next month we were at a stand-still. I decided to employ the Astral Bomb attack to weaken his resolve and force him to cave under the pressure.

The result--he hired a lawyer and had an agreement put in writing that he would pay me $6000 provided I moved out. This effectively also ensured that he was legally bound to pay me and he couldn't weasel out of it!

Bonus round: without doing any follow-up magic to find a new place, a co-worker came to me two weeks after the dust settled with an ad for a place that is actually cheaper than my old place! This was a happy result as I'm paying far far less than I should be given the housing crisis here. The relief I feel after what was a fairly nasty and stressful ordeal is truly remarkable.

So there we have it. NAP continues to work absolute wonders.

theurgy

Simha
Philosophus

Re: Amazing Results with 3 Prong Approach!

Post#2 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:39 pm

I am glad that everything worked out well for you. Thank you for sharing.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#3 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:00 pm

Glad it worked out so well. I have noticed that working NAP tends to produce rather amazing real world results.

But I like how you strategically stacked your workings, which I think is a key to practical magic. Not just a "hail mary" to make everything go your way. You worked with the spirits toward specific goals that coincided with their offices.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Amxha
Philosophus

Post#4 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:58 pm

This is really reassuring, too. I am glad that 'stacked approaches' are demonstrably viable bc that is my style of working as well.
Sometimes you get worried bc it seems a lot of folks promote the "one-trick pony" approach and either do the spell one-time or do the same spell repetitiously for several days.

I have seen results from daily and weekly repetition, so its not like they're far off from it, but variety & correlated fastidiousness in spellwork can hit harder than people expect.
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you." - Matthew 21:31

Pengersw1ck
Neophyte

Post#5 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:34 am

I like hearing stories like these about the NAP. I'm glad it worked out for you so well, and I hope this isn't a stupid question, but how exactly did you stack the workings?

Did you call on all three beings in each ritual? Or did you call them one at a time, for a period of time – so, for example, one week for Nitika, one week for Elubatel, etc.

Or were all three of them one-off rituals performed over three separate days?

Topic author
theurgy
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:18 pm

Pengersw1ck wrote:I like hearing stories like these about the NAP. I'm glad it worked out for you so well, and I hope this isn't a stupid question, but how exactly did you stack the workings?

Did you call on all three beings in each ritual? Or did you call them one at a time, for a period of time – so, for example, one week for Nitika, one week for Elubatel, etc.

Or were all three of them one-off rituals performed over three separate days?

Hi there,

Not a stupid question at all.

To clarify, I called all three during each operation. I crafted a statement of intent tailored to each specic chant, i.e. "it is my will that my legal business is concluded with efficiency and no legal delays"--this went with the Elubatel chant and I inserted it in the middle just before the statement that begins with "Hear this..."

Also, I repeated each chant three times during every operation. Repeated the whole thing every day until success was achieved.

Cheers

Pengersw1ck
Neophyte

Post#7 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:18 am

Hi, thanks for replying and clearing that up. I've done something similar with the NAP in the past, where I use a chant for one general intention, and then add on the general purpose invocation to the end with a more specific petition. I'm pretty sure I got that idea from someone here. It worked really well in making sure that my intention manifested closer to what I actually wanted.

Jadziya
Philosophus

Post#8 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:48 am

Awesome!

Luqman Bashiru
Zelator

Post#9 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:45 am

Hail Nitika, Elubatel and Lelahiah. Nice work dude

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:30 pm

Holy Toledo, Batman! That's a terrific chunk of change to win against a slumlord. Kudos!

I only know of one other practitioner, not I, who did something somewhat similar. He lived in an apartment for something like 8 years w/o signing a lease all because the landlady was smitten with him and after coitus, he refused to sign a lease so she let him stay so long as he paid rent on time which he did.

Isn't it grand when renters get one over on shitty landlords?
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.