Some NAP Successes

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
embitca
Neophyte

Some NAP Successes

Post#1 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:06 pm

Greetings all, I have been working off and on with NAP since discovering it on this forum and I just wanted to share with you some of my interesting successes with it.

My very first success was right at the beginning of working with the system. I was job hunting and did initial interviews for two jobs with different employers. One was for my idea position, but the location of the employer wasn't ideal. The other was with an employer whose location was ideal, but the position was not. It was in the same field I am in, but not my preferred specialization within the field. So I did the chant for success with Elubatel and keeping in mind some of the stuff I learned in this forum, I just really poured my heart out and explained the whole situation about my feelings on the two jobs and asked him to direct me to the best opportunity for me while also going easy on me :lol:

I did that chant for three nights. On the fourth day I met again with the employer in the idea location but not the idea job and lo and behold... they offered me a different job.... in fact, they offered me my idea job at $10K more than I would have gotten if I were to go with the other employer and about $15K more than I would have gotten if they'd offered me the job I actually interviewed for. It was completely flabbergasting to me how successful and amazing this outcome was. So that was a huge thanks to Elubatel for that (and I still work there too!) :bow

A few weeks later I did the General Purpose chant combined with the Chant for Success to request assistance finding a copy of the original NAP book (I had his daughter's edited version already) at a decent price. I think within a few days I found the book online for around $20 which I'm pretty sure is less than I paid for his daughter's reprint of the book. I now use the reprint for making notes in, etc.

For several months I didn't do much with NAP because my interest strayed towards other magickal works, but recently I decided that I want to focus mostly on NAP and really get to know the system. So I have been working with it every day and finally started including the Central Pillar and Bornless chant. I am terrible at memorizing things so I recorded Ritual A and the Central Pillar and Bornless and I am intent on working with it until I actually memorize the Central Pillar. I have also been working from GOM's Mystical Words of Power book using the sigils for generalized self-improvement so I have been doing the Chant for Secret Knowledge to Kadriel requesting deeper understanding of magick in general and NAP in particular, and then scanning whatever MWOP sigil I'm working on.

Well several days ago my mother mentioned she was worried about a friend of hers who she has not heard from in a very long time and has not been able to get in touch with as she lives in another state. Due to their ages, my mother feared her friend may have died so she had me looking for obits or any kind of news and checking to see if I could find anything out. The woman doesn't have any children so there wasn't anyone on Facebook I could track down to ask about her.

Since I could not find any news that night I asked Kadriel instead to help my mother and I discover knowledge about her friend's status. TWO DAYS LATER... my mother received a card in the mail from the woman's husband with his phone number and an explanation that his wife has been experiencing memory issues. My mother was able to call him and get the whole story and then she was able to speak to her friend, who I think is sadly experiencing some dementia, but my mother was very happy that she was able to finally make sure her friend was still with us! I felt like my head was going to pop right off when my mother called to tell me this story. It literally sounds like one of the stories in Cobb's book! :rofl

At any rate, I believe I will be sticking with working with NAP for awhile :D

Bumper
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Some NAP Successes

Post#2 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:07 pm

:goodpost Congrats embitica, great results. I paid a heck of a lot more for my copy of the original NAP. $20 is a damn steal!!
Your mileage may vary - and that's ok

Topic author
embitca
Neophyte

Post#3 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:46 am

Thanks, Bumper! Yes, it was a really good price :) I need to do the same chant again before I start looking to get a copy of the Mystic Grimoire!

Silsebyl
Zelator

Post#4 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:36 am

awesome what you could achieve with NAP so far! I wish you good luck for your future work :D

Ironchakra1
Practicus

Post#5 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:45 am

Thanks for sharing this. Inspires me to do some NAP today.

Topic author
embitca
Neophyte

Post#6 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:48 am

Thank you! I'm glad to inspire :)

Luqman Bashiru
Zelator

Post#7 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 am

:goodpost Nice work

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:07 pm

Kadriel is a great spirit .I created a great relationship with him. It s no need for NAP when i work with him.He s a very practical spirit , always ready to help.