NAP for studies

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
gledsonpk
Neophyte

NAP for studies

Post#1 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:59 pm

Hello everyone. Well, I started reading the NAP some time ago and I thought about using it to get a scholarship to a "military college". I am studying hard to take the admission test, but I believe that magic is lacking. There is no specific spirit for getting a scholarship haha, but I thought about calling Elubatel to succeed in my studies. Would that be correct or is there a more "appropriate" spirit? Would the general purpose enchantment be better? Thanks in advance.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: NAP for studies

Post#2 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:33 am

Gledsonpk,

How would you utilize Elubatel to achieve your ends?

The trick here to getting help, is to first do the work yourself, then you're in motion. We will be glad to give opinions, and ideas ... but first you have to burn your own fingers a bit. ;)
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
gledsonpk
Neophyte

Post#3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:47 am

Provenant wrote:Gledsonpk,

How would you utilize Elubatel to achieve your ends?

The trick here to getting help, is to first do the work yourself, then you're in motion. We will be glad to give opinions, and ideas ... but first you have to burn your own fingers a bit. ;)

Well, objectively, according to the description, elubatel would bring success to the magician, so I thought of something simple: "I'm going to ask for success in the test I'm going to do". As I said, I am studying hard for the test that will take place in three months. I've been working with elubatel for a week, and i'm trying to get a little help from that spirit.

It was then that I wondered if anyone had used Elubatel for tests or help in college and if using it for that purpose could work.

For example: some goetic daemons like Vapula help in these matters, but there are other daemons who are unable to work on this type of problem. What I want to know is whether a spirit like elubatel can help me with this or if I am going to waste time on something that is not within reach of that specific spirit.

I hope it becomes clear what I want to know :D (forgive my English haha)

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:47 am

Greetings,

if I may stick my nose in this conversation, I think Elubatel is a great choice and with that you should also try adding the General Invocation because it covers EVERYTHING. This way you do not wave to worry about just asking one spirit for assistance.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

Topic author
gledsonpk
Neophyte

Post#5 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:16 pm

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:Greetings,

if I may stick my nose in this conversation, I think Elubatel is a great choice and with that you should also try adding the General Invocation because it covers EVERYTHING. This way you do not wave to worry about just asking one spirit for assistance.

Hello Brother Moloch. Thank you very much for the tip, I will do just that.
:Thank You