Health Chant for Weight Loss

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Health Chant for Weight Loss

Post#1 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:48 pm

Hello fellow Arcanians!
I need your advice and help.
During these furloughed, shiftless weeks my health and well-being have really taken a nosedive. I have been staying in mostly like a paroled felon on house arrest. The gym is closed and Im not working right now so my 20 mile bike ride is in the shitter. Due to my inactivity Ive been feeling like crap, eating shite food and putting on weight. I hate to type this down because I know Im alot stonger than this. I have been feeling periodic spells of frustration, worry and depression. I really need to get out of this funk.
Along with getting off my ass should I use the health chant or general purpose( maybe both) to get and keep me motivated, moving and out of this whiney state Ive been over the last couple of weeks.?...

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Re: Health Chant for Weight Loss

Post#2 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:29 am

Like chicken soup, it can't hurt. Whatever helps keep you motivated and the New Avatar Power spirits are pretty good at bugging your ear if that is what you wish. And remember you do not need candles, oils nor incense to work with these spirits so chant away. :D
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

Simha
Philosophus

Re: Health Chant for Weight Loss

Post#3 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:23 pm

I am a big fan of water fasting and progressive calisthenics. You will see a major transformation if use those two tools.