Find A Buyer

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jadepearl
Neophyte

Find A Buyer

Post#1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:22 am

Good evening,

I am wondering if you guys could guide me as I am trying to find a buyer to buy over our family business. We have tried advertising, etc but somehow, we can get any genuine buyers. May I know if I could seek help from Nikita or Labezerin or any other angels please?

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you.

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Re: Find A Buyer

Post#2 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Here would be MY game plan from experience in working this system and being in business:

1. Invocation for Money (Nitika)
a. for a quick sale
b. and the amount of money desired

2. Invocation for Success (Elubatel)
a. an easy, smooth sale
b. a good buyer

3. Invocation To Win A Legal Action (Ielaheah)
a. no legal snags
b. everything goes through the courthouse easily

Now from here you MAY wish to use one more chant to ensure nothing goes awry since this is a business sale where there will be assets and big $$$$ involved. So I would opt to add in such as the Spirit Sentry Rite (Mibahia & Pooyal) which you send the spirits to guard your goods & gold. Just a friendly C.Y.A.

I would begin with three times a day summoning regimen. Make certain you specify the dollar amount you desire for the sale. Begin immediately and perform daily. If you are able to perform more than thrice daily then you should do so as I have found repetition is the key to success with this system.

Obviously when this sale ends happily for you I expect some sort of financial compensation for my worthwhile experience in this matter. :) And may you get all you ask for and more.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

Topic author
jadepearl
Neophyte

Post#3 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:31 am

Thank you Brother_Moloch_969 for your detailed reply. Its a small takeaway in a small country town. So, not many assets or big $$$. The agent told is that we won't get much at all. With this new virus roaming around, it makes everything harder.
Will update along the way.
Thank you so much.

:Thank You

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:59 am

jadepearl wrote:Good evening,

I am wondering if you guys could guide me as I am trying to find a buyer to buy over our family business. We have tried advertising, etc but somehow, we can get any genuine buyers. May I know if I could seek help from Nikita or Labezerin or any other angels please?

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you.

Elubatel is the key ți your anwers.In 2 week got me a buyer to a junk car with a top price

Topic author
jadepearl
Neophyte

Post#5 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:20 am

Thank you