Performing NAP & for others without their knowledge

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Viidyut
Neophyte

Performing NAP & for others without their knowledge

Post#1 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:46 am

Sup SA fam, I need some advice, and I know it's best to only perform Magick on others if they ask it and know about it.

But, here is the thing, I have a friend who is basically letting her parents walk allover her, unable to find her confidence to tell them what she wants, she is giving up on her dreams and she is pretty much compromising for everything.

I want to do a ritual to dynamis, to give her a boost to her confidence. Nothing else, if she still chooses to be like this, then great. But, I just want to try before accepting her compromises.

She is not a big believer in magick and I don't want to weird out our relationship by telling her my indulgence in occult.

Do you guys think I can perform the chant, but ask dynamis to help her find her confidence?

What would you do in my situation?

Thanks for your time

jeff grayhair
Zelator

Re: Performing NAP & for others without their knowledge

Post#2 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:28 pm

I'm tempted to tell you to modify the calling to Arzel and Dynamis for your Mom's behalf before you perform the evocations.Just my humble take.

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:01 pm

I always suggest performing some sort of Divination BEFORE you do any JuJu/Sorcery/whatever to ensure this will turn out okay because it is always better to be safer than sorry.

If your Divination(s) say "Green Light Go!" then what are you waiting for? But if things do not look good well then you know what not to do, eh?
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

Asahel
Philosophus

Post#4 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:51 am

Would you wring your hands so much about giving your friend a pep talk too? I hope not. Giving a magical confidence boost is not any different.

It's up to your friend what s/he does with that.

And yes, I concur with the previous advice, do a divination first.
Nullius in verba.