New Avatar Power Encouragement

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

New Avatar Power Encouragement

Post#1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:55 pm

O.K Now I am starting to work with N.A.P after almost a two year absence.I really dont know why I stopped.I guess I let my ego in the way.Can some of you give me some words of encouragement for motivation?I summoned Arzel and Nitika for the past couple of days and all I can do is think about them like Ive been reunited with friends who will help me.I was worried that they were pissed off at me for abandoning them.Im happy Im starting this again.Any words of encouragement and recent results would be appreciated.Thank You!

corvidus
Adeptus Major

Re: New Avatar Power Encouragement

Post#2 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:53 pm

Words of encouragement:

Why are you doing this? Are you going to end up like everyone else?
We really must free ourselves from the seduction of words

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#3 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Well I was motivated to use the book through Evocation Magick years ago so...

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#4 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:33 pm

Essentially spirits have no agenda with us per se so when we contact Them it is a unique experience for Them as well as it is for us when making contact. They reside in an alternate reality with their own ideas, thoughts & beliefs which take up Their time. Then we come along, interrupt Them with our wants, needs & desires so for these beings often it is a treat to intercede or at the least listen to what we have to say. If we present our case to Them the right way, often They will execute our desires in some manner that will benefit us within a reasonable amount of time.

Unless you have made a compact with one (or more) of the NAP spirits, there should be no reason why any of Them would harbor any grudges against your absence, much the same as any Karcist who summons any of the 72 from the Book of Goetia or any of the spirits from the Grimoirium Verum. Only spirits you have made a promise to keep in contact with or promised to give offerings to regularly for some benefit on your end would harbor a grudge (and rightfully so I might add!)

Get back in the game and conjure forth!
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:03 pm

jeff grayhair wrote:O.K Now I am starting to work with N.A.P after almost a two year absence.I really dont know why I stopped.I guess I let my ego in the way.Can some of you give me some words of encouragement for motivation?I summoned Arzel and Nitika for the past couple of days and all I can do is think about them like Ive been reunited with friends who will help me.I was worried that they were pissed off at me for abandoning them.Im happy Im starting this again.Any words of encouragement and recent results would be appreciated.Thank You!

Arzel is a very calm spirit to me i dont see him holding a grudge imo....And Nitika from my experience is a very busy spirit so your lack of presence would not be a problem. He appears to me very business like and " ok what do you want so we get the ball rolling " and gone in a flash. Only El...I would see a problem because hes in it for the long haul. These spirits dont have emotions they were never human.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#6 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:29 pm

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:Essentially spirits have no agenda with us per se so when we contact Them it is a unique experience for Them as well as it is for us when making contact. They reside in an alternate reality with their own ideas, thoughts & beliefs which take up Their time. Then we come along, interrupt Them with our wants, needs & desires so for these beings often it is a treat to intercede or at the least listen to what we have to say. If we present our case to Them the right way, often They will execute our desires in some manner that will benefit us within a reasonable amount of time.

Unless you have made a compact with one (or more) of the NAP spirits, there should be no reason why any of Them would harbor any grudges against your absence, much the same as any Karcist who summons any of the 72 from the Book of Goetia or any of the spirits from the Grimoirium Verum. Only spirits you have made a promise to keep in contact with or promised to give offerings to regularly for some benefit on your end would harbor a grudge (and rightfully so I might add!)

Get back in the game and conjure forth!

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#7 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:31 pm

So what is better: A serious approach or a more, playful approach? I feel like my mindset is incorrect sometimes. N.A.P sometimes reads like a comic book in text to me.

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:29 pm

jeff grayhair wrote:So what is better: A serious approach or a more, playful approach? I feel like my mindset is incorrect sometimes. N.A.P sometimes reads like a comic book in text to me.

Well obviously you are serious about your goals, aren't you? Then perhaps you should be more serious about this than this playful you speak of? And pray tell why should New Avatar Power read like comic book? Because there's no stuffy old dead guys like Crowley kvetching about his penis not being worshiped or some such idiotic drivel? Or there's no Hebrew Gematria to fuss with? Or there's not enough boring text on QBL to render your eyes watery after three pages of reading?

Seriously NAP is a stripped down, modern grimoire meaning it is a shortened form of conjuring spirits and nothing more than that. Forget those dumb anecdotes in it as they were written to give the non-occult practicing masses reading them hope, assurance, conviction, belief and faith so that what they were about to embark upon was going to actually WORK. Hello??? Yet for some odd reason, occultists often seemingly point to these silly anecdotes as if they mean anything when the grimoire is simply a methodology of a pared down set of workings in the grimoire tradition and in the end that really what matters.

Having worked with classical grimoires and all the bullshit rubbish involved with their ilk not to mention the nonsense the New Age Solomonic magicKians today claim MUST be included and attended to, is just downright a big smelly steaming pile. I mean IF such is your WANT then by all means be my guest and knock yourselves out with all of the piddly details but is everything necessary? No. Many things the spirits do not give a flying f**k about.

Personally I think most grimoire enthusiasts aren't are all that anyway nor working with a full deck as most of them spend far too much time with Silly Putty and airplane glue fumes and sadly not enough time spent working with let alone communicating with the spirits. Especially when you see their results after spending weeks calculating the precise astrological times for consecrating everything involved in their rite, all the preparations that went into the various rites involved for one, single,solitary working and they think "I summoned this celestial being to get ___ done and it worked!" and I'm over here thinking, "uh-hunh and I leave a simple offering at the crossroads for a minor spirit and a like result happens all the same, so?" Thus lol to your comic book comment because ALL grimoires have their flaws as do their enthusiasts.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.