Labezerin what do you know?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Labezerin what do you know?

Post#1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:07 pm

Reason i ask is because im thinking i botched up a ritual with him awhile back. Maybe i should just ask to bring me good luck. Because my luck has gone to crap. Dont know why hes in mind but theres a reason. Ive gone thru every thread on him. And in all most asked for over all luck not winning the lottery.

So Wanderer maybe i did have my ass handed to me....Just searching for answers but L name comes up
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Re: Labezerin what do you know?

Post#2 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:45 pm

summerland wrote:Reason i ask is because im thinking i botched up a ritual with him awhile back. Maybe i should just ask to bring me good luck. Because my luck has gone to crap. Dont know why hes in mind but theres a reason. Ive gone thru every thread on him. And in all most asked for over all luck not winning the lottery.

So Wanderer maybe i did have my ass handed to me....Just searching for answers but L name comes up

Funny that, summerland. I was just talking about Labezerin the other day, in fact, so it seems his name is coming up at a syncretic time.

When you say that you "botched" a ritual with him, what do you think went wrong in hindsight? Did you experience difficulties or troubles during the rite that would have indicated such a trouble? When I've worked with Labezerin, he's always been close at hand, but not fully manifest in the space, even during invocations. He appears readily, but whatever interactions are present feel something like a satellite of him, rather than an actualized manifestation thereof, suggesting that he could be an intelligence rather than a manifest angel.

The reason I mention this is because he tends to have a hand in altering our productivity and the way we interface with the world, so conjurations involving him frequently lead to suggestions being "heard", typically through telepathic means. Did you experience any such instances that you can recall, and if so, did you follow through with them? If not, that might be the source of some of your troubles here.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:Reason i ask is because im thinking i botched up a ritual with him awhile back. Maybe i should just ask to bring me good luck. Because my luck has gone to crap. Dont know why hes in mind but theres a reason. Ive gone thru every thread on him. And in all most asked for over all luck not winning the lottery.

Funny that, summerland. I was just talking about Labezerin the other day, in fact, so it seems his name is coming up at a syncretic time.

When you say that you "botched" a ritual with him, what do you think went wrong in hindsight? Did you experience difficulties or troubles during the rite that would have indicated such a trouble? When I've worked with Labezerin, he's always been close at hand, but not fully manifest in the space, even during invocations. He appears readily, but whatever interactions are present feel something like a satellite of him, rather than an actualized manifestation thereof, suggesting that he could be an intelligence rather than a manifest angel.

The reason I mention this is because he tends to have a hand in altering our productivity and the way we interface with the world, so conjurations involving him frequently lead to suggestions being "heard", typically through telepathic means. Did you experience any such instances that you can recall, and if so, did you follow through with them? If not, that might be the source of some of your troubles here.

I think i was asking for the wrong thing. Ill ask for success in everything i do and see if that works...Mostly just summoned him but i think ill go back to the rituals with him. I read several post here where they had bad luck when invoking him, So makes me believe there is my problem there. Ill try a different approach this time.

I think the last time i invoked him maybe i wasnt in the right frame of mind. And that was awhile ago....Ive also never felt a closeness with him either as thou im here but not here what is your request...

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#4 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:38 pm

summerland wrote:I think i was asking for the wrong thing. Ill ask for success in everything i do and see if that works...Mostly just summoned him but i think ill go back to the rituals with him. I read several post here where they had bad luck when invoking him, So makes me believe there is my problem there. Ill try a different approach this time.

I think the last time i invoked him maybe i wasnt in the right frame of mind. And that was awhile ago....Ive also never felt a closeness with him either as thou im here but not here what is your request...

Could be, or you've asked for the correct thing wrongly. Hard to say, as to a spirit those are somewhat equated. If you ask for success in everything you do, but you have anxiety, you are also requesting success in making those anxieties a reality. Likewise, if you wish to tear yourself down for whatever reason, asking for blanket success will empower you to do that too.

Bear this in mind when working along those lines, as it does make a substantial difference.

I've not had bad luck as a result of invoking Labezerin, however. That, to me, might be indicative of a lack of specificity on the part of others who have invoked him in this way, but its hard to say. Have you tried to invoke him again since your last post? If so, how did it go?

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 pm

Wanderer wrote:
summerland wrote:I think i was asking for the wrong thing. Ill ask for success in everything i do and see if that works...Mostly just summoned him but i think ill go back to the rituals with him. I read several post here where they had bad luck when invoking him, So makes me believe there is my problem there. Ill try a different approach this time.

Could be, or you've asked for the correct thing wrongly. Hard to say, as to a spirit those are somewhat equated. If you ask for success in everything you do, but you have anxiety, you are also requesting success in making those anxieties a reality. Likewise, if you wish to tear yourself down for whatever reason, asking for blanket success will empower you to do that too.

Bear this in mind when working along those lines, as it does make a substantial difference.

I've not had bad luck as a result of invoking Labezerin, however. That, to me, might be indicative of a lack of specificity on the part of others who have invoked him in this way, but its hard to say. Have you tried to invoke him again since your last post? If so, how did it go?

Yes i understand...Thank you! Its like asking Elubatel to be successful and being successful of failing. No i havent yet but i will. I really think i know whats going on here but trying to rule L out.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#6 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:10 pm

summerland wrote:Yes i understand...Thank you! Its like asking Elubatel to be successful and being successful of failing. No i havent yet but i will. I really think i know whats going on here but trying to rule L out.

It is indeed, so we're on the same page there. It might be worthwhile to ask Labezerin what you can do to achieve greater results that are in line with your most valued aims. This can create some fascinating talking points, at the very least.