Geof Gray-Cobb Reissues

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
jeff grayhair
Zelator

Geof Gray-Cobb Reissues

Post#1 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:46 pm

I was informed on an unrelated website that the long out-of-print books by Geof Gray Cobb will be re-released sometime in 2015.Does anybody have any further details on this information?I have read the Acupineology book and practice with my New Avatar Power grimiore daily to great effect.The remaining books "Secrets Of The Pyramids" and "Amazing Secrets Of NAP" I have been very curious to read,especially the Pyramid book.
No word if the "Mystic Grimiore"by Frater Malak(AKA GGC)will be included.
Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

lefty
Practicus

Re: Geof Gray-Cobb Reissues

Post#2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:39 pm

the only thing I could add, which you probably already read on this forum's archives, is that this seems to have been in the works for quite a while now.

Sebastian Magus
Philosophus

Post#3 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Yes I am working on it. It took a couple of years for us to get the rights reverted. Victoria and I are putting together the material now. Pm me to discuss.
Spes mea in Deo est.

lefty
Practicus

Post#4 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm just going to say thanks for the work you're doing!

HermeticOdin
Practicus

Post#5 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:10 am

Hi Sebastian Magus, any tentative timelines on this yet?

Sebastian Magus
Philosophus

Post#6 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Thanks for all the interest!

Here is a link to the announcement on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqVQLapqMzE

I am hoping to collect the new material in the next month, add introductions and appendices, get some new cover art and get it out the door by May 1.

:Thank You
Spes mea in Deo est.

lefty
Practicus

Post#7 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:08 pm

I'm glad you're adding appendices to it. I think it will make the new edition that much more valuable to both people have it now and to people who will want to start looking beyond it to understand what is going on.

Also, your "British RP" accent is perfect!

Sebastian Magus
Philosophus

Post#8 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Thank you!

I also received a suggestion that we consider supplying some video/audio material to assist with the pronunciation of the sacred names of power, as well as the spirits' names.

Any thoughts on that?
Spes mea in Deo est.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#9 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Good news!
Here we have many members with a good experience on NAP, hope they have interest.
The pronunciation part is a nice idea.
But to make simple, I would like just to have that names writen in the "normal" way, instead of the "vocalized" way.

Master of Corvids
Zelator

Post#10 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:49 am

I think some audio files of the correct pronunciations would be great. That often seems to be a one of the questions when new people work with NAP.