Daily Summoning or "So Mote It Be"?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Asahel
Philosophus

Re: Daily Summoning or "So Mote It Be"?

Post#11 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Unless you're following a strict ritual form (eg. trad. Solomonic), being curteous seems only natural.

That goes even if you're asking from a position of power. If I had a boss who wouldn't say please and thank you to me, I promise I would be more inclined to hotfoot his/her sorry ass than do what I was told.

It's not worship, it's just good manners.
Nullius in verba.

Ujjvalla
Neophyte

Post#12 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Would you perform the rituals in the first part of the book every day, like the Gadriel protection ritual?

Fratermacho
Neophyte

Post#13 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:33 am

Ujjvalla wrote:Would you perform the rituals in the first part of the book every day, like the Gadriel protection ritual?

Personally that would take too much energy from me , you could try it .

the protection ritual is noticeable threw the course of time while others spirits work instantly in my experience

Ujjvalla
Neophyte

Post#14 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:08 pm

Fratermacho wrote:Personally that would take too much energy from me , you could try it .

the protection ritual is noticeable threw the course of time while others spirits work instantly in my experience

I thought so because I had a good experience the first time I performed it and then the other times during the week, not so much.

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#15 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:45 pm

summerland wrote:
Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:I do not see where saying "Please" and "Thank you" are bad or somehow wrong. WtF??? How is being courteous and respectful somehow the wrong protocol to follow? When you ask any authority figure for their assistance you typically ask for their help do you not? You were taught this is how to communicate to get something correct? Then pray tell why the fuck is it considered the wrong thing to do with spirits????

I never said thank you wasnt appropriate....wtf?.... Ive always heard saying please is a form of worship to Angels and Angels are not to be worshiped.

East Summerland, I wasn't firing at you specifically as there were comments by Tim & Jeff to contend with.

Nowhere have I ever stated the thing to do is "beg" for your results from a spirit rather all I ever said was the Karcist should extend both "courtesy & respect" so pray tell HOW can anyone glean begging and subjugation from merely extending what is referred to as "hospitality" in ancient times? Riddle me that, Batmen! Because if you are begging or subjugating yourself to ANY spirit be it angel, deity, god-name or etc, guess what? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! Hello McFly? Anyone home???

I have written on this for years now and I am still unable to understand how okkultniks refuse to understand and accept this simple concept - either that OR they are purposefully being obtuse just so they can drum up foolish notions that one still must be the obnoxious asshat Judeo-Xian Karcist ast portrayed in the Medieval grimoires. For scholars today who typically think out of the box or are following some Psychological mindscrew where they believe the spirits re just aspects of their mind, it makes little sense to be a bastard to yourself as you are fighting with yourself for control rather than trying to coax the aspect of yourself into cooperation. Do you not catch insects with honey instead of vinegar? As below, so above and all that??
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.