Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

todheil
Neophyte

Re: Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power

Post#51 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Lol oh...no reading posts for me while drinking ;-)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

NomenInspirata
Practicus

Post#52 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:17 pm

todheil wrote:Lol oh...no reading posts for while drinking ;-)

Meh that's the best time lol

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#53 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:34 pm

NomenInspirata wrote:
todheil wrote:My apologies. No disrespect intended. It's my loss for not being able to get through it. I know some have had good results from the material.

noooo I meant the book not you lol I quoted you in agreement lol

The testimonials in the Parker books are there for confidence building in the reader. The idea is for you to read the technique, read a testimonial about using the technique and then decide to actually USE the technique. I typically ignore the testimonials.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

NomenInspirata
Practicus

Post#54 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:
NomenInspirata wrote:
todheil wrote:My apologies. No disrespect intended. It's my loss for not being able to get through it. I know some have had good results from the material.

noooo I meant the book not you lol I quoted you in agreement lol

The testimonials in the Parker books are there for confidence building in the reader. The idea is for you to read the technique, read a testimonial about using the technique and then decide to actually USE the technique. I typically ignore the testimonials.

I simply prefer to come to my own opinions and conclusions about things

Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Post#55 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:28 am

NomenInspirata wrote:
Brother_Moloch_969 wrote:
NomenInspirata wrote: noooo I meant the book not you lol I quoted you in agreement lol

I simply prefer to come to my own opinions and conclusions about things

No one is saying you shouldn't.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

NomenInspirata
Practicus

Post#56 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:30 am

Fair enough lol I was simply stating my preference and why I disliked all the twstimonials

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#57 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:59 pm

Hm.I was a bit surprised .It was nothing i expected .I don t know abot it s effciency but it gives yo the impression of a cheap new age book.If it weren t written by the author otf the NAP nobody would give adam about it.
A short review : alpha state ,positive affirmations ,vizualization .The Magick of Psihotronic Power(or someting like that) by Robert Stone it quite similar to this.
https://kzclip.com/video/IzuagbqzHhQ/robert-b-stone-the-magic-of-psychotronic-power.html