Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Monika
Practicus

Re: Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power

Post#21 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:40 am

I am not English but I do understand what he meant.
He wanted you to AVOID or REPLACE the word NOT.
Personally I found it very difficult to actually "do" in everyday life.
Do not use n't words like can't, won't doesn't, isn't, shouldn't.
The word NOT is useful an carries numerological total of 4.
BUT when you drop the letter „o” as in N'T, the numerological tries to become total 7, but is not 7, and N'T stays 5 (for the N) and 2 (for the T)....
The combined occult effect of N'T words is to put sign which says uncertain decision ….
Whenever you find yourself using mysterious N'T words,
replace that words with a different word, or rephrase it the thought to avoid the N'T word altogether.
Also reduce the number of NOT's in your thoughts.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#22 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:12 am

He puts emphasis on translating "N'T" into "NOT" because (as you mention too) they are different numerologically. When translated in Swedish that argument falls apart because the numerology would be different not to mention that we do not even have a "N'T" equivalent.

The sentence "I can't think" and "I can not think" would both translate into "Jag kan inte tänka". There is nothing like "Jag kan'nte tänka" or similar.

Yes, avoiding NOT altogether is good and of course utterly basic and should be completely automatic by any magician :)
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Topic author
Monika
Practicus

Post#23 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:47 am

Grab, I agree and I just love your post number 666 :lol:

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#24 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:13 pm

So this book is about numerology?
Live lightly.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#25 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Well, can't stop posting at 666 however tempting. :)

The book has only a small part about numerology. It's more about visualizing in various ways.

This guy was less than impressed and since he really played a role in the recent interest in NAP, it's worth considering.
http://www.molochsorcery.com/amazingsecrets.html
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."

Topic author
Monika
Practicus

Post#26 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:12 am

Grab, I know that Brother Moloch was less than impressed with Amazing NAP.
My huge mistake was that I read his review on Amazon,
(based on his credibility) I have judged the book before looking inside.
I should rather think twice before making any assumptions,
it took me few months before I realised there is something more regarding this 2nd book.
It honestly requires huge "discipline" and hard work, but now I believe it is worth the "sacrifice" in the long term.

MagiAwen
Adeptus Major

Post#27 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 am

Grab wrote:He puts emphasis on translating "N'T" into "NOT" because (as you mention too) they are different numerologically. When translated in Swedish that argument falls apart because the numerology would be different not to mention that we do not even have a "N'T" equivalent.

Yeah the numerology bit that was related really made no sense to me why it was in there and I really don't think it has any bearing. Dropping negative words is a basic practice simply because our own brains don't recognize negative words like NOT or NON or the contractions that are negatives, cannot, can't, don't, won't. So doing affirmations like I don't smoke, our brains translate into I smoke. Negative words don't carry much weight energetically for us in this regard of changing things. Also words that are more like questions don't work as well either like, "when I am free of smoking" what carries more weight are statements something like, "I am smoke free"

This has been such an ingrained practice for me that I don't even realize I'm doing it and funny thing is it carries into my professional life. We have been working on a project at work and having a lot of meetings to hash it all out. Twice a week we have question and answer group meetings and I said, "I have a question." and one of my co-workers said, "You never have questions, you make statements and give directions." LOL whoops. But...she's right. All that training. :whistle
Live lightly.

Topic author
Monika
Practicus

Post#28 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:24 pm

There are some sentences that really caught my attention the 1st book "the Miracles of NAP"
the author is already writing about
training your mind to turn on its inner mystic power
page 12,
and then that
you have a power within you that can be woken
page 33,
and how
by simple mind process alone, that stattering power can be called into use
page 35.

Hmm ...."Amazing Secrets of NAP" is just that, no incantations, no mystic beings,
just You, your "mind process", your own best friend or enemy.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#29 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:43 pm

I have extensive experience of NLP and similar. It got me into the occult actually all those years ago.
Last edited by Grab on Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#30 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:48 am

Who else is using this book, or have used this book, or at least given it an attempt or three?