Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

SlimShady
Zelator

Re: Amazing Secrets of New Avatar Power

Post#11 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Monika, this book is very expensive and hard to find, i was very curious about the content of this book, and now you are sharing some of your notes with us, thank you so much!!

Topic author
Monika
Practicus

Post#12 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:57 pm

SlimShady wrote:Monika, this book is very expensive and hard to find, i was very curious about the content of this book, and now you are sharing some of your notes with us, thank you so much!!

Darling, I knew that Amazing Secrets of NAP is expensive BUT once I used the NAP method I got both original books for "cheap", NAP really works!

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#13 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks for pointing us to this!

I will read it ASAP, and meanwhile it would be great to read more details about your successes with it, if you feel like sharing. How do the results differ from those produced by NAP, for instance?
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Topic author
Monika
Practicus

Post#14 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Hey! sorry for not updating.... I had to take a break from NAP for over a week, I actually had an emergency...silly of me I was too "busy" with other things..... I will update more once I am back on track with my "Amazing NAP".

lefty
Practicus

Post#15 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Monika, thanks so much for sharing this information. The book clearly does not deserve the bad reputation it has gotten. Also, I hope the real life things that kept you busy have all worked out well. But thank you for sharing, and naturally I welcome any more you might share.

Topic author
Monika
Practicus

Post#16 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:01 am

Thank You Lefty for understanding,
I am busy professionally (my business), in addition some home refurbishment, in addition some health issue (by the way BIG Thank You Archangels for your help like always), in addition I also have some regular rituals I needed to keep up with p.ex it has been my 7th Tuesday of Novenna to St Martha... ( enough of my excuses)
I have promised myself I am starting again with "Amazing NAP" (exercises & practices from this Saturday).
If person practices and uses the methods "exactly" as described, then "Amazing NAP" will empower a person.
For me this book is just the beginning of a wonderful journey.

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#17 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:52 am

I have read all of it now and beginning the work.
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."

Topic author
Monika
Practicus

Post#18 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:02 pm

Grab wrote:I have read all of it now and beginning the work.

Good Luck. Please keep me updated!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#19 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:39 pm

lefty wrote:Monika, thanks so much for sharing this information. The book clearly does not deserve the bad reputation it has gotten. Also, I hope the real life things that kept you busy have all worked out well. But thank you for sharing, and naturally I welcome any more you might share.

So is this book a cross between NAP and MG?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Post#20 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Summerland, not at all, as far as I can tell.

Monika, I don't know how to translate the stuff about "N'T" into my own language. It seems important. Are you an English native speaker?