Riva's Random NAP Tips.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Riva's Random NAP Tips.

Post#1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Alright, as UK magi will know it is The Grand National tomorrow. For those who don't know what that is, it is a pretty big horse race. Biggest of the year in fact. Which is why I feel it appropriate to share some relevant tips with you. Last year i used a series of NAP rituals to select the winner of the race. I won of course, but only placed enough money on the bet to win a modest return. Nothing life-changing. Anyways, here are rituals and order in which i used them at the time. I'd probably change or tweak it a little now that i have gained additional knowledge in the arts but hey, this worked so why change it?

GAMBLING RITUAL

1) NAP opening.

2) MP + Bornless

3) Success Chant - Petition Elubatel for aid in gambling endeavor and subsequent spells.

4) Incantation for Winning Contests - Ask Labezerin for help in selecting the winner.

5) Invocation for Money - Ask Nitika for help selcting winner and good odds/payout.

6) General Purpose - Ask for help selecting horse and big payout.

7) Secret Knowledge - Ask for winner.

8) Dee-Hay-Thooth Evocation.

Feel free to change this as fits, incorporate into daily ritual. I know if i were to do it again i certainly would. But i'm keeping the original here on account of it's success.

HEALING RITUAL - Incorporate Raphael

Alright, i'm running short on time so here goes. Basically, i have a pretty serious arm injury. I used the Nap healing ritual for a while but to little avail. The pain eased but the injury never healed. I got the impression that the spirits involved were more better suited to sickness and disease as opposed to biological repair. And so i called in Raphael to help out. I kept the chant the same but included Raphael's name. I choose him for obvious reasons, which also brings the number of entities involved here up to 3. I shoouldn't have to remind you of the significance of that number. I also used the energy from the middle pillar to 'Mummy-wrap' the arm and charge a tube of heat rub, I asked the spirits to lend me their power in this too. Within just a couple of days, my arms feels immensly better. Positive affirmation helped a little too. My arm feels almost completely better. Here's the routine i'm using;

1) Relaxation Ritual/NAP opening

2) LBRP

3) MP. MP related energy healing/charging.

4) NAP Bornless

5) Call on Arzel

6) Healing Chant

Ad Astra

Re: Riva's Random NAP Tips.

Post#2 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:40 am

Thanks for sharing. Do you care to share any stories of your success with the first spell?

Topic author
Riva626
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 am

Sure, for seven days prior to the National I practiced this structure. On the day I glanced through the competing horses and 'Aurora's Encore' stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Something about it just seemed 'magickal'. But I still had my doubts and so only put on a small bet. I got a couple of hundred in return. But it worked. I'll never doubt my NAP again.

Zadok
Practicus

Post#4 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:06 am

The winner was 25/1 yesterday. I didn't bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk