Best results with Nitika yet

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

Best results with Nitika yet

Post#1 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:58 am

Hello there NAPers!

I had the best results with Nitika earlier this week as I've had so far.

I have called on Nitika in the past and he has delivered...be it more hours at work or side jobs. But this incident blew my mind :)

Basically money was short this week. Money is usually short in one form or another for me, yet I make do and don't bother Nitika just because I can. I know NAP works for me, so I save it for those times I'll really need it. This was one of those times.

Before work Tuesday, I did the following:
LBRP
Layed down with binaural beats in headphones
15-20 minute induction
Once I felt the "tingling" and that vast blackness, I raised power
I raise power by various methods, this was calling the divine light from above and visualizing it permeating around and through me
Call to Arzel
Call to Nitika Chant
Explanation of my circumstances
Thanks, License to Depart

I then worked the whole day (8 hours).
After work, before teaching a class I went to the ATM to check my balance (or lack thereof.) I basically wanted to see how much my account was overdrawn.

Upon opening my car door to use the ATM, there was an amazing $80 on the ground. This was on a windy day, outside. No other cars or people around.

Needless to say, I was happy, and a bit surprised. I have never manifested money out of thin air like that. This was definitely Nitika. Thank you Nitika!!!

ryanmercer
Practicus

Re: Best results with Nitika yet

Post#2 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 am

That's awesome :) thanks for sharing.

~Seraph
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:54 am

Amazing.
Tnx for sharing !

S.

Sent from Samsung S Duos using Tapatalk

"I am alone. There is no God where I am."
Liber AL II-23

Ra-Hoor-Khuit Blog >>

marius0234
Neophyte

Post#4 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Toothache could you please share what license to depart did u use?

Sundrops
Practicus

Post#5 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:21 pm

That's awesome. An extra $80 is always handy to have. You're making me want to try using Nitika. :)

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#6 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:52 pm

marius0234 wrote:Toothache could you please share what license to depart did u use?

Ah thats a very good question, thanks for asking.

I should've been clear, it's not an official "Depart Then, being duly exorcised, I say!"

It goes something like "Thank you for coming, and hearing my request {N}. Depart in peace and be blessed by the Lord." I also say something like that for Arzel.

I know this isn't in NAP book, and probably isn't neseccary. It's not like your commanding them (per say), or exorcising/binding them to a triangle.

I am of the mind to be cordial to the spirits. We are building relationships in a way. It also helps me "close and come out" of the ritual.

Topic author
toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Sundrops wrote:You're making me want to try using Nitika. :)

I find Nitika always comes through. It isn't a lottery win, but it usually works within 1-2 days.

For me Nitika has manifested in the following ways:

Extra pickup hours at work
Friends call with odd jobs (babysitting, yard work, etc.)
People repay unpaid debts
Money shows up on the ground (lulz)

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#8 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:15 pm

toothache wrote:Hello there NAPers!

I had the best results with Nitika earlier this week as I've had so far.

I have called on Nitika in the past and he has delivered...be it more hours at work or side jobs. But this incident blew my mind :)

Basically money was short this week. Money is usually short in one form or another for me, yet I make do and don't bother Nitika just because I can. I know NAP works for me, so I save it for those times I'll really need it. This was one of those times.

Before work Tuesday, I did the following:
LBRP
Layed down with binaural beats in headphones
15-20 minute induction
Once I felt the "tingling" and that vast blackness, I raised power
I raise power by various methods, this was calling the divine light from above and visualizing it permeating around and through me
Call to Arzel
Call to Nitika Chant
Explanation of my circumstances
Thanks, License to Depart

I then worked the whole day (8 hours).
After work, before teaching a class I went to the ATM to check my balance (or lack thereof.) I basically wanted to see how much my account was overdrawn.

Upon opening my car door to use the ATM, there was an amazing $80 on the ground. This was on a windy day, outside. No other cars or people around.

Needless to say, I was happy, and a bit surprised. I have never manifested money out of thin air like that. This was definitely Nitika. Thank you Nitika!!!

Interesting....I had to exact amount found at a atm...
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

jeff grayhair
Zelator

Post#9 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Awesome!I found $20.00 on the ground the first three days after invoking Nitika.This helps with my faith and confidence which in turn manifests itslf in pickup hours at work,money coming in from unexpected sources etc,etc.
This month I will be working on more part time job oppurtunities and multiple ways to increase income.Personally I am learning a lot by these bit-by-bit manifestations.Frankly,I don't think I can handle one big wallop of cash coming down from the sky.The idea seems nice though.

cufagomz
Neophyte

Post#10 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:27 am

Hello. I post this here because I don't know where I should.
Anyway... (Excuse my french english haha I'm from Uruguay and I speak spanish).
I leave you a recent event.
I know about NAP since few years ago BUT I never do a rigorous schedule. Last week I started to wake up 7:30 / 8:00 am to make the ritual every morning before start to work.
I'm freelance so I can take my work hours to make other stuff haha I skate and jogging when my body can haha BUT in that week I feel a notable increment of energy. I only sleep 5 or 6 hours at day and I don't need rest a lot of time. Well... when I felt tired I meditate 15 minutes and Voilá!
This is a great extra success because I make the ritual to make money (I need pay some money a friends).
Few minutes ago I get a new job. It's good money but I need work hard. It's very good to me I was working on few low budget project and... well, I need eat haha.
How can I say thank you to Nitika? I was read something like that in other post but I can't find it now.
Well... Just want share this good success.
Thank you so much.