Xomoy in 6th and 7th book of moses also?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
thunderfox1174

Xomoy in 6th and 7th book of moses also?

Post#1 » Sat May 30, 2009 1:48 am

having just got my NAP very recently, and i was looking into the 6th and 7th book of moses few days ago and i saw the name of a spirit Xomoy in there. i was wondering if anyone came accross that, and if its the same Xomoy as the one in NAP.

Topic author
ElBrujo

Re: Xomoy in 6th and 7th book of moses also?

Post#2 » Sat May 30, 2009 2:25 pm

I think Vovin spotted Elubatel in the 6th/7th book of moses as well.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Sat May 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Correct it is the same spirit. :)
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
thunderfox1174

Post#4 » Sun May 31, 2009 8:47 pm

i c. so this is def one of the sources of most those NAP spirits. am looking forward to doing future work with the 6th and 7th book of moses.
it seems geoff gray cobb may have passed through there b4.

Topic author
ElBrujo

Post#5 » Sun May 31, 2009 9:24 pm

He went through various grimoires, documents, and golden dawn material to create this wonderful tome. We should really be thankful for his hard work. I'm sure he channeled, spoke to, and communicated with all these spirits to find and pick the ones that would work for us. We can't thank him enough!

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#6 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:48 am

Hello,

Xomoy (Zoh-Moy) is also mentioned in the Mystic Grimoire under the Flashing Cause Discord Ritual.

As Geof Gray-Cobb and his daughter and El Brujo pointed out, he channeled a lot of great material

through his spirit guide or guides. He had a guide named Harry or 'Arry.

T
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 am

One of the things about NAP that's good is that exercises help bring one's personal divine authority more into the forefront of their everyday life instead of just feeling it during ritual before calling on divine names.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:33 pm

You've that right!

Topic author
thunderfox1174

Post#9 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:47 am

actually i made a mistake guys, i saw xomoy in the mystic grimoire not nap. its true though everything ya said, i saw elubatel also lately in sixth and seventh book of moses, i am planing to get both the 8th 9th and 10h of gamachi and the sixth and sevenths of Peterson. just found out recently that Geoff gray-cobb just pass away recently this past may. his books had just arrived after i was highly inspired and motivated to buy the books from since i start coming on this forum. everyone here who talks about his books indirectly or directly contributed to me finding and using his books, so thanks everyone who also owns geoff's books and made comments here. i did long research and study first about the books and then got em. i admit i see many changes and lots of results especially in my dreams. i've still lots of ongoing work i plan with these grimoires. i got a part time job within same week of invokin nitika. am greatful for the ease and lay out foundation of his books, and also i slightly changed it to my familiar LBRP and changed some things. so far i can say that i like NAP and i love Mystic Grimoire.
i tried do some research of his order but can't find nothing, not a thing or trace about their existence and teachings online. anyone ever did the change-my-home ritual? was just wondering if anyone willing to or ok with share their workings with that rite.