Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#81 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 pm

zephyrspeaks wrote: I found the text in the NAP book a bit condescending- how can we command a mighty entity? was my prime concern- so I took the liberty to change the language...rather than I conjure and command- I use- I conjure and request the mighty elubatel to assist me in my ventures- I hope this is all right...Could some of the senior members help a newbie with this?

Im not a senior member :lol: but keep in mind that people have been using this book with fantastic success using the chants exactly as worded for three decades. If you would feel a lot more comfortable rewording them then go ahead but as an afterthought if you take a close inspection of the four gospels in the new testament of the bible you will see that Jesus's teachings on prayer are that ideally you should COMMAND God to answer your prayer; with RESPECT of course.
Hands that help are holier than lips that pray - S.S.S.B.

zephyrspeaks
Neophyte

Post#82 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

wizardscauldron wrote:
zephyrspeaks wrote: I found the text in the NAP book a bit condescending- how can we command a mighty entity? was my prime concern- so I took the liberty to change the language...rather than I conjure and command- I use- I conjure and request the mighty elubatel to assist me in my ventures- I hope this is all right...Could some of the senior members help a newbie with this?

Im not a senior member :lol: but keep in mind that people have been using this book with fantastic success using the chants exactly as worded for three decades. If you would feel a lot more comfortable rewording them then go ahead but as an afterthought if you take a close inspection of the four gospels in the new testament of the bible you will see that Jesus's teachings on prayer are that ideally you should COMMAND God to answer your prayer; with RESPECT of course.

Thank you so much for sharing your views and the kind words... I shall keep this in mind the next NAP ritual..

is there anything else I need to do- Visualisation ? or keep some offerings...

Can I offer something to elubatel...as a mark of appreciation and thanking him? if so- does he have any specific preferences of items.?

I burn sandalwood and agarwood chips on a coal after i say the chant thrice.

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#83 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:45 pm

zephyrspeaks wrote:Hello all,

( I found the text in the NAP book a bit condescending- how can we command a mighty entity? was my prime concern- so I took the liberty to change the language...rather than I conjure and command- I use- I conjure and request the mighty elubatel to assist me in my ventures- I hope this is all right...Could some of the senior members help a newbie with this?)

I have read some posts by the senior members of this forum (vovin etc) - and their words and success stories are very encouraging to newbies like me.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement- will keep you all posted on how this interview goes.
Zeph

Hello,

You certainly can change the wording.

In the beginning I would only do this slightly.

This is in line with author Geof Gray-Cobb in his later years.

Whereas he seemed to be questioning commanding Archangels.

Al Manning always told me we invite but don't command.

We respect the deities and play with them.

Al Manning also advocated ritual sex with his gods.

Tim
blackanddarkmagickthatworks.wordpress.com

supernaturalmagicklab.wordpress.com

youcandomagicthatworks.wordpress.com

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#84 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 pm

BrotherButterball wrote:This is in line with author Geof Gray-Cobb in his later years.

That's interesting. Do you think that was due to feedback from readers of the book?

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#85 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:58 pm

wizardscauldron wrote:
BrotherButterball wrote:This is in line with author Geof Gray-Cobb in his later years.

That's interesting. Do you think that was due to feedback from readers of the book?

I have an idea why but won't post that here.

You can PM me if you wish.

Tim

wizardscauldron
Adeptus Minor

Post#86 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:57 pm

lgdvl73 wrote:Well, this worked incredibly well and I spent a week doing the chant everyday and having amazing explosive sex every night. After the first morning of doing the chant, my wife was walking around the temple, and commenting on how charged the energy in the temple felt ... I shit you not we got down and dirty on the floor of the temple right then and there.

Way to go. I like to conjure Asmodeus but your testimonial is outstanding, that's going in the mental notebook for sure ;)

zephyrspeaks
Neophyte

Post#87 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 am

hello everybody

just wanted to keep you guys updated.

I've been doing the NAP + elubatel chant for success in an interview with a very prestigious design firm. So I have been doing the NAP before every screening calls and telephonic rounds- and am being making substantial progress in securing a face to face panel round

Finally on monday I had a panel round and face to face interviews with not one but three hiring managers. I am yet to hear back from the HR- and so far things are looking very positive.

Nevertheless- I am still very anxious about the outcome. I still do the NAP relaxation, elubatel chant and cross ritual finishing with offering elubatel sandalwood incense and honey sweetened tea for the help

Is there anything else that the senior members of this forum advice so that I get the offer? I am really desperate to get a job with this firm.

Please? any words of advice in my desperate situation is deeply appreciated

Awaiting your advice
Zephyr

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#88 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 am

zephyrspeaks wrote:hello everybody

I've been doing the NAP + elubatel chant for success in an interview with a very prestigious design firm. So I have been doing the NAP before every screening calls and telephonic rounds- and am being making substantial progress in securing a face to face panel round

Finally on monday I had a panel round and face to face interviews with not one but three hiring managers. I am yet to hear back from the HR- and so far things are looking very positive.

Nevertheless- I am still very anxious about the outcome. I still do the NAP relaxation, elubatel chant and cross ritual finishing with offering elubatel sandalwood incense and honey sweetened tea for the help

Is there anything else that the senior members of this forum advice so that I get the offer? I am really desperate to get a job with this firm.

Awaiting your advice
Zephyr

Hello,

I would recommend borrowing some stationary or a pen from the company

and including this contact item known as a sympathetic link in your NAP ritual.

Just place this on your altar. If you have a signed letter from the people

doing the hiring then by all means use that.

In Hoodoo magic, some practitioners sweeten another person toward them

by placing the contact item and sympathetic link in a jar and adding honey

while praying a suitable prayer. But that is another form of magic

and we are talking about NAP.

Hope this was helpful.

Tim

zephyrspeaks
Neophyte

Post#89 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

BrotherButterball wrote:
zephyrspeaks wrote:hello everybody

Awaiting your advice
Zephyr

Hello,

I would recommend borrowing some stationary or a pen from the company

and including this contact item known as a sympathetic link in your NAP ritual.

Just place this on your altar. If you have a signed letter from the people

doing the hiring then by all means use that.

In Hoodoo magic, some practitioners sweeten another person toward them

by placing the contact item and sympathetic link in a jar and adding honey

while praying a suitable prayer. But that is another form of magic

and we are talking about NAP.

Hope this was helpful.

Tim

Thank you sir Butterball...

I do have a pen gifted to me from that firm [during the interview]... I will keep that on the altar along with the sigil .

Is there anything else that needs to be done?
I do the NAP relaxation followed by the success chant. I offer Elubatel- sweet herbal tea and burn sandalwood
I've never been so desperate about anything in life - but this job is driving me nuts...and I could really use some ethereal help

zeph

BrotherButterball
Adeptus Major

Post#90 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:01 am

Hello zephyrspeaks,

I would recommend making that pen into a talisman that you carry in your shirt pocket

whenever you next visit the company.

Place the pen on your altar. Light one white candle and say something like this:

O great, mighty and powerful Elubatel,

I do conjure and command that you descend and fill and surround this pen with your light and spiritual essence.

Know thou genius, that I want that I stand out from all other job applicants, and that the people in charge of hiring,

choose and select me as the best candidate for the job, for I am the best and will bring something good and helpful

to this company, making the company more profitable.

And let me be ever enwrapped in your faultless powers, and rise ever higher to the glittering

peaks at the company that I covet named blank. Be thou ruled in the name of blank.

End...

I used these words as an example. Feel free to write your own blessing and consecration.

Make it direct and short and to the point. Keep in mind that people in personnel departments

see and hear many applicants and probably have heard just about everything from job applicants.

Use the USP, Unique Selling Proposition, to make yourself stand out from the crowd.

Do your research on that company and know all about them.

Then, slant your resume to fit in with what that company does.

Hope that this helped you in some way.

I have about five spirits dictating this advice for you.

Good luck...

Tim