Hi, any tips? New Avatar Power not working?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Larry
Neophyte

Re: Hi, any tips? New Avatar Power not working?

Post#11 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Thanks for the reply! :)

And I see! Thanks again!

And your right! :P

Its incredible easy to do it! :)

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#12 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:15 am

@OP:
I only asked because your ritual seems a tad complicated and given NAP simple nature - I don't understand the need for over-complication (and that goes for everyone as well, lol). Adding more parts will not make the car start when the spark plug is busted, and yes - I did use a car analogy.

In the most simplest of formats, a NAP ritual can be done with.
Point A Ritual (3x)
Invocation of Entity (3x)

Point A Ritual is basically a relaxation method to get you in the mindset and it also puts you in contact w/ Arzel, who is seemingly the facilitator of the grimoire/entities.
Invocation of Entity is your request you want to occur.

PROTIP: The difference between a prayer and a NAP ritual is magickal power, that's what I believe is lacking w/ n00bs who start off w/ NAP and not get anywhere. Without magickal power behind it, you're simply saying a prayer and is hoping that the winds take it to said entity. With magickal power, you're are actually utilizing the NAP system to contact said entity, all cylinders are a go.

With that said, I recommend doing the Middle Pillar version of NAP for awhile till you get some "juice" going.....

Green
Neophyte

Post#13 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:41 pm

mrblack wrote:@OP:
I only asked because your ritual seems a tad complicated and given NAP simple nature - I don't understand the need for over-complication (and that goes for everyone as well, lol). Adding more parts will not make the car start when the spark plug is busted, and yes - I did use a car analogy.

In the most simplest of formats, a NAP ritual can be done with.
Point A Ritual (3x)
Invocation of Entity (3x)

Point A Ritual is basically a relaxation method to get you in the mindset and it also puts you in contact w/ Arzel, who is seemingly the facilitator of the grimoire/entities.
Invocation of Entity is your request you want to occur.

PROTIP: The difference between a prayer and a NAP ritual is magickal power, that's what I believe is lacking w/ n00bs who start off w/ NAP and not get anywhere. Without magickal power behind it, you're simply saying a prayer and is hoping that the winds take it to said entity. With magickal power, you're are actually utilizing the NAP system to contact said entity, all cylinders are a go.

With that said, I recommend doing the Middle Pillar version of NAP for awhile till you get some "juice" going.....

Hi Mr Black.

I think your answer is quite accurate and I agree with the fact that the lack of results has to do more with the operator abilities (magical power), than the method/procedure itself.

So, what else would you recommend, in adittion to the Middle Pillar Ritual version of NAP, to develop more "magickal power"???

Topic author
Larry
Neophyte

Post#14 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Yes, thanks Mr. Black!

And also I agreed with Green, what can you do to develop more magickal power?

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#15 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 am

Doing hindu pushups is an age old method for developing mind and magical power.

It opens up the power chackra and enables the second kundaliini snake to rise. This is one of the secrets for yogic power.
and the great thing is that it works very well with the nap system. But only do one per day so the vast amount of magical energy wont overwhealm you. Do this for 6 month before even considering other types of magical exersices such as:

Meditation twice daily
Yoga
Middle pillar ritual
nap ritual to point A

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#16 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:52 pm

@Larry & Green:

MP should be enough to get anyone started. I suggest doing it twice a day, daily for a couple of weeks - min 2 months, then re-asses where you are at. also, being able to do focal meditation for 5mins straight would be nice - if you're not even close to that, better work on that first or along with it.

There are physical symptoms when you have reached a certain point of proficiency so be a lookout for that.
Last edited by mrblack on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Index-Hikki
Neophyte

Post#17 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 am

mrblack wrote:@Larry & Green:

MP should be enough to get anyone started. I suggest doing it twice a day, daily for a couple of weeks - min 2 months, then re-asses where you are at. also, being able to do focal meditation for 5mins straight would be nice - if you're not even close to that,
getter work on that first or along.

There is physical symptoms when you have reached a certain point of proficiency so be a lookout for that.

Mr black may i ask what are these physical symptoms?

The Capturing God
Neophyte

Post#18 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 am

Mr black

what do you mean by magical power ?

Are you referring to Chi energy ?

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#19 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm

@Index-Hikki;
telling you would ruin the surprise.....just kidding but i wouldn't tell you since you can just delude yourself into thinking you're actually experiencing said symptoms.

@TCG
magickal energy to be more exact.
chi, I believe, is a layer of magickal energy/power - Bardon calls it "Vital Energy".

newbie1029
Neophyte

Post#20 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm

I also use NAP and I am a beginner. At first I wasn't getting any results nor feeling anything but with practice that changed. I have obtained results here and there. I takes time for results to show as we are beginners. I can only imagine adepts can do it in a giffy and that maybe they arent using NAP :)