My first NAP ritual

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Frater EOE
Practicus

Re: My first NAP ritual

Post#11 » Fri May 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Great work Raum! Thanks for sharing, and awesome results! The thing that I have noticed with NAP is that in a very short period of time, you can completely get your life on track to where you want it - and because the Angels come so quickly when called, after "friending" them - I've found that flashing them (thinking about them) when needed during daily life will see them sorting things out on the fly.

Raum just out of curiosity is there any reason why you chose Nitika to help you with finding a job over Elubatel?

summerland wrote:One thing I noted about Elubatel... And my gf did too, and only Elubatel wanted, was to read psalms 23...

I've seen you say this a few times summerland - and it's actually quite interesting because Elubatel never told me personally to read it (however I am partial to it, as it is my favorite psalm) and I went through a heavy stage of reciting it (as in a ridiculous amount of times daily, almost every chance I got) but thinking about your words - in hindsight I'm wondering if the increase was Elubatels doing (because I was also working with him heavily at the time). So thanks for pointing it out! :)
"Be on your guard against all who are subordinate to you ... Trust no brother, know no friend, make no intimates."

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Re: My first NAP ritual

Post#12 » Fri May 11, 2012 1:57 pm

I was not asking for a job. I was not even looking for one. I was just petitioning *something else* for help, and when I saw the questions about Nitika on here, and I understood the origins of the name, I *felt* that if I opened up understanding of Nitika here, it would be useful. As for the rest, it was the first "chant" in the book so I tried it first.

Mind you, I started getting the result before I did the NAP ritual. Then again, I did have prior experience with Nitika.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.