NAP not working as planned?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Re: NAP not working as planned?

Post#11 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:22 pm

hidden secrets, attract everything you want for instance? could you review that one? 8-)

Topic author
The God-King
Adeptus Minor

Post#12 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:13 pm

KITTY EMPIRE wrote:hidden secrets, attract everything you want for instance? could you review that one? 8-)

I didn't order that one nor have I read it. If I ever end up having it in my possession I'd be happy to give my review....however, I'm sure there are others on this forum who do have the book. The review may already be available, you may just have to look.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:40 pm

:rofl
MagiAwen wrote:
The God-King wrote:Hahaha I'm guessing you got what you asked for.

In a big way. :D :o

I didn't intend to be a downer or anything and probably am wrong. Just looking at things from what has gone on in my past I have found myself saying things like, "Ever since I did that working for X things have just not gone right, wtf is going on" and then looking back...it was all part of a "set-up" and then here comes X weebling along. *sigh* It's happened in this way for me several times for several ... "big things"...perhaps it doesn't do this same thing for everyone..but it's a thought.

Especially in my work with the Goetia, NAP, specifically Elubatel...the "set-ups" weren't like...little tip toeing things that gently aligned me with my desire/purpose...more like...let's just freaking shove her off the cliff. But hey...it works and it's fast or at least seems fast to me...and it sticks...meaning it's not easily lost- - - well - - - it can be if you're being silly....I've been silly before :cry: But the good news is magic is like a dog...mess it up and the next day is like nothing ever happened...not to you...but to the dog...or to the magic. heh

:mrgreen:
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "