Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#301 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Morgan wrote:Good for you, JohnBlend!
How long did you do the ritual? I think I might have to start over on Monday.

I only did it once, tried it after i broke up with my girlfriend at the time.

I think my account of that is in this thread a couple of pages back.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#302 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Another success.

A couple of months ago a friend from work was having serious back pains and is kind of open for new things.

I asked her if she wants me to try " distant healing" and she said yes, in this case this was the healing chant from NAP.

She reported that she felt the back becoming hot, and cold and the pain went away for a couple of days. And the results were pretty quick. I think within an hour or two.

I only did it once and it did not fix the underlying problem, but she got to the doctor pretty quick after that and she is fine nowadays.

// johnb

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#303 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:29 am

johnblend wrote:Another success.

A couple of months ago a friend from work was having serious back pains and is kind of open for new things.

I asked her if she wants me to try " distant healing" and she said yes, in this case this was the healing chant from NAP.

She reported that she felt the back becoming hot, and cold and the pain went away for a couple of days. And the results were pretty quick. I think within an hour or two.

I only did it once and it did not fix the underlying problem, but she got to the doctor pretty quick after that and she is fine nowadays.

// johnb

+1 like

We normally never hear success stories of the other kinds so I was glad to see this.

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#304 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:45 am

summerland wrote:
MagusDivine wrote:After not posting on the boards for some time, due to the influx of unpredictability and chaos in daily and magical life in general,

I am back to honor the NAP folk, just started with NAP again a few weeks ago and each time , things seem to be on a newer and more powerful level

These Spirits ain't kidding... if you are looking for magic that works, I can't think of any other place to go...

I'm so grateful for what these Spirits have done for me, constantly and without fail ....

Welcome back Magus!

Thanks summer, the boards are a lil different I am now learning to re use.

Hope things have been good at this end

Blessings ....
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Morgan
Practicus

Post#305 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 am

Ok this might be silly but to me it's a success nonetheless. I couldn't find my pet anywhere, checked every room twice and was beginning to wonder if she ran away. Then I did the general purpose chant, I asked to bring her back wherever she was (just the chant, no point a, no rituals) and the very minute I finished I saw her.

this might have been a coincidence but it must have been a damn good hiding place. I felt I needed to say this :) kinda makes my belief in nap stronger

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#306 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:18 am

@morgan thats a nice success-story

Somehow i get the feeling that your pet happens to be a cat, I can relate to that situation :D

Morgan
Practicus

Post#307 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 am

:D yes, it's a cat, and an annoying one too. we moved recently so she isn't used to the place yet and hides. and of course she never answers when i call her. I'm a sleepwalker so I was getting worried that I accidentally put her outside or something :shock:
the NAP angels come through when you need em :) it seems like the more I work with them,the easier it gets and the quicker the result

blitzkrieg65
Neophyte

Post#308 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:09 pm

A few months ago I got dumped by a girl I thought I loved a lot. Tried the chant to return a lover as well as the chant to excite love multiple times. No dice. Finally one night I did the chant to excite love and just asked the spirit to do what it knew was right. The very next day I found out from a mutual friend that the skirt had been cheating on me. You may not always get exactly what you want, but this stuff works.
Furthermore, I did some chants for success a few months ago along with some general invocations just hoping to change my life up a bit. Within two months I landed a job traveling the world filming a television show -- no shit. Many thanks, NAP spirits!

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#309 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:58 am

blitzkrieg65 wrote:A few months ago I got dumped by a girl I thought I loved a lot. Tried the chant to return a lover as well as the chant to excite love multiple times. No dice. Finally one night I did the chant to excite love and just asked the spirit to do what it knew was right. The very next day I found out from a mutual friend that the skirt had been cheating on me. You may not always get exactly what you want, but this stuff works.
Furthermore, I did some chants for success a few months ago along with some general invocations just hoping to change my life up a bit. Within two months I landed a job traveling the world filming a television show -- no shit. Many thanks, NAP spirits!

*applause* good stuff - have fun on your new job.

madrath
Zelator

Post#310 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:45 am

Another 3cents from my side.

I am using General success with Elubatel from time to time, especially when I want to turn odds into my favour so this weekend I did it to help me with my second faculty studies. Effects were as always looking 'small coincidences' that in the bigger picture gave a total success and I've achieved all my goals for those two days with ease (and that wasn't so sure). I got all that was needed, and even convinced one of the lecturers to let me take exam before the second date... and that was... amazing as he is rather stubborn and known to reject such pleads.

So the more you use NAP the easier it gets to get results. My experience shows that key to success is the relaxation ritual. If you are able to keep the trance state after opening your eyes (to read invocation), you are getting closer to success. For me it is different to the state I get when working with ceremonial magic, I can compare it to the feeling 'just after waking up'.

m.