Attack and Defense

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
mochagoddess38
Zelator

Attack and Defense

Post#1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Has anyone used these particular incantations and if so did they work. I'm very upset/hurt with a situation and this may be better than doing something that would cause me to end up behind bars.

lefty
Practicus

Re: Attack and Defense

Post#2 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 am

I've used the defensive armor workings, but I think you're situation sounds more volatile than mine. Read over page 153 and make sure what he's saying is applicable to you. This might not be applicable, but I benefited from reading Dion Fortune's Psychic Self Defense.

But another approach that you might be able to try is to get help resolving the underlying problem. It might be a miscommunication or a misconception on their part about you or something around you. Conflict between people often is a conflict between what each perceive as that which is their own rights-- this is like a key to some approaches to play writing, and in a sense we're actively writing our play or working directly with the playwright like we're one of the leads in the play. Just as in GGC has us really appreciate and dig for the thing we actually want and look at the steps towards it, looking at all the angles of the conflict and all the steps involved in it might help you through your ritual practice to find the path towards resolution. Like we might want initially for a piano to fall on someone's head (I watch cartoons) but after digging deeper we might want to become invisible to them or to go to them and find out what's eating them.

The above might read as obvious, but I didn't like seeing this thread sit unaided and I thought I'd share what little I could.

Super Celestials
Adeptus Minor

Post#3 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am

I would say that if someone is harming you by breaking the law, call the police -- that can do a lot to slow down people who are breaking laws and harming you or those around you. Beyond that, if it is serious, I'd follow Lefty's advice. You may find that you will forget about this down the road.

Morgan
Practicus

Post#4 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi mochagoddess.

Here are my two cents...Think about your situation rationally for a while. It's up to you to decide if this person deserves punishment (in the form of an astral bomb, some kind of curse, I think?) or if you decide to settle this arguement the mundane way. When you've cooled down a bit, why not try talking, or if that fails, call the police like Super Celestials said.

If you do decide to go trough with the ritual, it's entirily up to you. All the information is there, just use your anger and hatred, pour your feelings into the words and it will work. I tried it once, but I didn't see any results, probably because my heart wasn't in it and I didn't really think an astral bomb was justified.
Good luck!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:49 pm

mochagoddess38 wrote:Has anyone used these particular incantations and if so did they work. I'm very upset/hurt with a situation and this may be better than doing something that would cause me to end up behind bars.

The Astral Bomb does work. I have done the uncrossing sometimes 3 times during my rituals. When dealing with a lot of negativity I cleanse my house from top to bottom ans Sage heavily. During my rituals I burn frankincense and myrrh. Do uncrossing then defensive armor and astral bomb. Make sure you explain your situation clearly and what you want done about it. Of coarse what others have told you to do to alleviate the situation. These rituals in back of NAP which some say are black NAP...DO WORK! You just have to try to see which one is better for which dealings you have to work with.

I have been tried and tested with many, And these Angels know how to kick arse.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
mochagoddess38
Zelator

Post#6 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks for the info and thanks for caring. The police would have been called on me bcuz I was close to acting a damn fool. Do I feel crushing this person is worth it, hell YES.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#7 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 pm

mochagoddess38 wrote:Thanks for the info and thanks for caring. The police would have been called on me bcuz I was close to acting a damn fool. Do I feel crushing this person is worth it, hell YES.

If you've been acting, legally, like a "damn fool", be sure that your magical actions don't follow suit. Otherwise, have fun :)

Topic author
mochagoddess38
Zelator

Post#8 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:36 am

Wanderer wrote:
mochagoddess38 wrote:Thanks for the info and thanks for caring. The police would have been called on me bcuz I was close to acting a damn fool. Do I feel crushing this person is worth it, hell YES.

If you've been acting, legally, like a "damn fool", be sure that your magical actions don't follow suit. Otherwise, have fun :)

Hey how are you! No my magickal actions didn't follow suit. I take this seriously.

Wanderer
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#9 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:16 pm

mochagoddess38 wrote:Hey how are you! No my magickal actions didn't follow suit. I take this seriously.

I'm well, thanks. :)

I'm glad you're thinking this through, as if you're not careful with your intent and thoughts when cursing, it can come 'round and bite you in the ass.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#10 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Wanderer wrote:
mochagoddess38 wrote:Hey how are you! No my magickal actions didn't follow suit. I take this seriously.

I'm well, thanks. :)

I'm glad you're thinking this through, as if you're not careful with your intent and thoughts when cursing, it can come 'round and bite you in the ass.

Yep, It can :goodpost
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "