Nap Hard copy and PDFs

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

mochagoddess38
Zelator

Re: Nap Hard copy and PDFs

Post#11 » Mon May 21, 2012 10:38 pm

summerland wrote:
mochagoddess38 wrote:
summerland wrote:
I just want the results of not posting her rituals

Well my results arent going as expected. If you are working with NAP for something that affects another person, what if that person is a very hard subject?

Depends....What are you wanting to accomplished?

Long story short, I went off on my bf (a woman would say its justified, a man would ask why I'm trippn) and it caused a rift between us. I know I'm responsible for my actions and this is the effect from my cause. I'm wanting to accomplish strengthening the communication and solidifying our relationship but he's unsure if he wants to continue.

raum215
Magister Templi

Post#12 » Tue May 22, 2012 6:47 am

NAP aside, saying women and men would automatically see it different is in itself an excuse to not accept responsibility. If one of the ways you are trying to get him back is to say you are sorry - you really need to be. If you are not, maybe you two are just cut from different cloth.

If you want to provide more details, here or pm, I might can help you find a suitable reconciliation.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

mochagoddess38
Zelator

Post#13 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:54 am

raum215 wrote:NAP aside, saying women and men would automatically see it different is in itself an excuse to not accept responsibility. If one of the ways you are trying to get him back is to say you are sorry - you really need to be. If you are not, maybe you two are just cut from different cloth.

If you want to provide more details, here or pm, I might can help you find a suitable reconciliation.

I've fully accepted responsibility. I will pm you.

Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Wed May 23, 2012 8:49 pm

mochagoddess38 wrote:
raum215 wrote:NAP aside, saying women and men would automatically see it different is in itself an excuse to not accept responsibility. If one of the ways you are trying to get him back is to say you are sorry - you really need to be. If you are not, maybe you two are just cut from different cloth.

I've fully accepted responsibility. I will pm you.

Just on the mundane aspects of this; from experience I have to say that taking responsibility also means you have to accept that what you put out there and the reaction you set in motion by your "going off"...is now out of your hands.

Clearly I don't know the details but in general, you can be sorry and he can get over it but that doesn't mean it's right for either of you to remain with someone who crossed a "deal breaker" line. Do you want to rationalize someone elses ill treatment of you or do you want to take real power over your emotional state and make a stand for your own happiness and detach from that which you know is unacceptable and incompatible with who you are? You can't "magic away" this sort of thing IMO

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Update: I bought the hard copy for my gf and she is part of the experiment as well....She reported that the hard copy of the book worked extremely well and fast. Her words to summon it up were intense. She went through a weight station with DOT and passed even with a flat tire on her trailer. Amazing!

Edit: She just did her rituals last night and passed inspection today.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

mochagoddess38
Zelator

Post#16 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:51 pm

summerland wrote:Update: I bought the hard copy for my gf and she is part of the experiment as well....She reported that the hard copy of the book worked extremely well and fast. Her words to summon it up were intense. She went through a weight station with DOT and passed even with a flat tire on her trailer. Amazing!

Congrats to your gf!

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#17 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:02 am

mochagoddess38 wrote:
summerland wrote:Update: I bought the hard copy for my gf and she is part of the experiment as well....She reported that the hard copy of the book worked extremely well and fast. Her words to summon it up were intense. She went through a weight station with DOT and passed even with a flat tire on her trailer. Amazing!

Congrats to your gf!

Thank you mocha, Hows everything going?
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#18 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:18 am

I recieved my copy of the book yesterday, a very nice one that was signed by Geoff himself.( may you reach all your goals - geoff gray-cobb)

I only did the nap ritual and all I can say is Wow, really wow.

The ritual sort of switch into another gear, the "tickling of the ant" thing went into a high gear, felt a definitive precence, like someone is standing and breathing an inch from you.

I have had sucessess without the book, but I always got the feeling that i shouldnt use the methods without owning the book. A thought that the spirits may look at downloading as "stealing" has occured to me and thus place a block on the magick.

But the view that the book itself serves as a talisman for the system also makes sense.

I placed the order while I was working with Gadiel, I felt a strong need and urge to do so. Gadiel has the power of releasing negative energy, and energy patterns. And downloading books using them exensivly when you can afford to buy them can be seen negative in some ways.

Now I am really happy that I own this book and I think it was worth every penny.

/ end of rambling

healthadvocate
Zelator

Post#19 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 am

johnblend wrote:I recieved my copy of the book yesterday, a very nice one that was signed by Geoff himself.( may you reach all your goals - geoff gray-cobb)

I only did the nap ritual and all I can say is Wow, really wow.

The ritual sort of switch into another gear, the "tickling of the ant" thing went into a high gear, felt a definitive precence, like someone is standing and breathing an inch from you.

I have had sucessess without the book, but I always got the feeling that i shouldnt use the methods without owning the book. A thought that the spirits may look at downloading as "stealing" has occured to me and thus place a block on the magick.

But the view that the book itself serves as a talisman for the system also makes sense.

I placed the order while I was working with Gadiel, I felt a strong need and urge to do so. Gadiel has the power of releasing negative energy, and energy patterns. And downloading books using them exensivly when you can afford to buy them can be seen negative in some ways.

Now I am really happy that I own this book and I think it was worth every penny.

/ end of rambling

i think that if all you have access to is an ebook or some scrappy notes... then use them... once you can then definitely get a hard copy of any book/grimoire that you are using... makes sense to have the 'real deal' so to speak :)