question

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

MagusDivine
Practicus

Re: question

Post#11 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 pm

jaja

all I needed to communicate with MM was a question... have you followed this method as recommended by Geoff Cobb ?

decide on a question to address to your MM and then start to receive the answer as if from your own subconsious, while drifitng into relaxation, focus on the answer coming to your question until you begin to feel the conversation from some strange weirdness/being

it comes like a flash and you know you have started to open up to your MM, my MM has changed since I started working with NAP, these days she takes the form of any Deity/Entity I maybe working with from whom I receive instructions.

ok sorry if this is a bit of digressing ...

Blessings
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#12 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:28 am

jaja I may need to correct this above, I have just discovered that by co incidence the Deity I was workig with in conjunction with my NAP ritual has his nature in the letter OM in one of his forms ...

so I'm sorry I don't think any entity will show up maybe this was just a co incidence because of this link, when I would chant the OM, he would just show up because of a different link maybe outside of NAP

sorry for the confusion I hope you find the answer you're looking for ... I personally have a strong connection with the sanskrit letters so not sure why my MM shows up so quick usually by the second OM or something but maybe the instructions for NAP in this regard mean something else altogether different ...

in hinduism all the chakras in the body are in essence the complete sanskrit alphabet so not sure which system Geoff derived the instructions for invoking the magic mentor from ... it will be so good to do some research on this out of interest

love and blessings
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#13 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:03 pm

I just tried the magic mentor an hour ago

I saw swirls in my minds eye, and circles starting out big and got smaller and absorbed into a circle infront of me in my minds eye

I tried what cobb said, and welcomed him and asked a question, and i answered it.. I said this is dumb..

he said, well look man you need to relax, I said, give me a sign that you are my magic mentor, something that proves it, thats not scary or that will startle me. i saw an image of a guy with no face sitting in a chair.. it was a very faint image.
then he told me, "a practice of yoga, or raja yoga will help you with the imaging, or tratak yoga. Tratak yoga is a nuke or microwave of deep meditation." I said, how do i make my NAP stronger, he said, practice, practice, practice. it went from there on, more personal stuff and Other stuff he told me not to tell. i felt dizzy and buzzed like i was drinking, but it has to be at a fixed position, no realizing that it's happening, just dont mind the noises, and all of that.

I went on to do SEVERAL NAP invocations afterward, feeling very, very weak afterward.

I dont know how true my account is, the lights werent dim enough for one thing, and i said multiple invocations afterwards. What do you guys think? similar to your experiences? well nothing will be similar, to each his own, but. I guess im asking, is it similiar to the feelings you get?