My Results....I think.

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
JoeyX
Neophyte

My Results....I think.

Post#1 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my experience and ask some questions.

I am working with the NAP system, as well as reading a few other texts for information and knowledge purposes. Last week, exactly 6 days ago, I used the spell/working for money. I started with the NAP ritual, then done my visualisation, and moved to the chant, then meditated on this for a little bit.

I should say my meditation skills are at best, mediocore. I am still learning. I didn't feel great about the whole ritual.. So I done the whole thing over the next day. I done it for 2 days then stopped as I didn't feel I was doin anything right, so felt I should concentrate on practicing my meditative efforts and theory study.

Today, I believe I may have manifested some form of result. A very old client of mine made contact with me about some urgent requirements he has. It will be a quick £100 this weekend. Not bad for 2 hours work!! :) How does one know if its a real result? Also what would the appropriate follow up be to this??

I am hapoy, but also a bit skeptical.. Could it be coincidence? I feel good though and want to carry on.

A question I have tho, is how can I get more from my effort? I mean £100 is great for 2 hours work, but £100 isn't the amount I was hoping for. I have a wedding that is costing me a lot next year, so was wondering how my effort could be more efficient? How can I get BIGGER results?

Hope to hear back soon.

Take care all.

J

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Re: My Results....I think.

Post#2 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:34 pm

That's good :!: . Those were your results. If you wanta get more, work on it. Practice, practice, practice daily :!:

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:36 pm

results ive gotten have been small surprises and some not expected but im greatful for all. everyday something new comes to light. im mean you wouldnt go up and ask someone you just met for 2000. dollars. it takes time to get to know one another. that is what i get from nap experiences. i think i will change my avatar.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
JoeyX
Neophyte

Post#4 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi guys thanks for the responses!

@ Summerland:
Do you mean the more I work with the system and practice, the better the results could become? I am grateful for the result, but one always wants to achieve more and greater things.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:01 pm

JoeyX wrote:Hi all,
A question I have tho, is how can I get more from my effort? I mean £100 is great for 2 hours work, but £100 isn't the amount I was hoping for. I have a wedding that is costing me a lot next year, so was wondering how my effort could be more efficient? How can I get BIGGER results?

Hope to hear back soon.

Take care all.

J

What effort, lol, working with NAP the way it is; is pretty "effortless" and efficient in comparison to
other grimoires.

It sounds like you think if you do the ritual longer, add some materia, devote your soul to god that
you will win the lottery or something? Correct me if I'm wrong.....

As for extra things you can do with NAP, there are other exercises in that book - for example, the
attracting and banishing rituals.

Topic author
JoeyX
Neophyte

Post#6 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 pm

mrblack wrote:
JoeyX wrote:Hi all,

Hope to hear back soon.

Take care all.

J

What effort, lol, working with NAP the way it is; is pretty "effortless" and efficient in comparison to
other grimoires.

It sounds like you think if you do the ritual longer, add some materia, devote your soul to god that
you will win the lottery or something? Correct me if I'm wrong.....

As for extra things you can do with NAP, there are other exercises in that book - for example, the
attracting and banishing rituals.

On the contrary the lottery isn't exactly what I had in mind; don't get me wrong, if I won the lottery I wouldn't be one to sit and complain that's for damn sure, as I'm sure would be the case with anybody else :D However my question, rephrased: I am happy that I got a result, but £100 isn't going to fix my money problems.
As I stated, I have a wedding to plan and arrange - The current job I am working in would not be sufficient for that, and obviously bringing in a few £100 here and there wouldn't achieve that goal either.

So:

My question is, what can I do to make my working more potent, and gain bigger/better results? I'm over the moon that I was able to get a form of result, but I'm sure greater results are there to be had, so my question was - how can greater results be achieved, how do I improve upon my success, and build upon it?

Hope that makes sense.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 am

So.....basically, break down what you need to happen.

From what I can tell, you need more money so how do we boost
your cash flow?
a) get a raise or a higher position in the job you have
If possible and likely then you should focus your magick
on getting a raise or a higher position.
If not possible or not enough then you go to -> b)

b) Find out what your qualifications are, what kind of jobs you can get hired for
and see what is the max salary cap for that types of job.
Once you find what type of jobs you can do, the maximum that position will
pay, and search for prospective employers.
Focus your magick on getting those jobs

Now, the tricky part is how much magick can you pull out?
Do you think you have enough juice to conjure multiple entities to do your
bidding?

If you can then conjure/enchant as much of the steps as possible.
Do the rite of success for overall success.
Do the rite of general request for finding a job.
Do the rite of power over someone when doing the interview.
Do the attracting ritual when doing the interview.
Enchant your resume if you have to.

If not, then focus on what you can do - so if you can only conjure one
entity a day then choose the rite of overall success so you have that
extra edge on interviews or having resumes sorted out.

Er, I think that's pretty much it.

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#8 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:38 am

Mr. black
:goodpost

I can think of a few other things: Use the mystic Grimorie by the same author. under Fr. malak
You can do the NAP pendulum ritual, I've never tried it, but I've used pendulums in the past, They work as good as tarot divinations sometimes.

NAP pendulum ritual will help you find more money.. or at least thats what the book says, get some string and a old ring you dont use no more and follow the instructions.

IF that fails, the attraction and banishing ritual in NAP..

If that fails.. you'll have to do FULL on evocation of the nap spirit, along with the goetics and bardon spirits, and other grimories..

Topic author
JoeyX
Neophyte

Post#9 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:52 am

@Mrblack & KingSolomon

Thanks a lot for the advice guys. I will take these steps.

One other question I have, is how do I inject my intent during my NAP rituals? Is this what my meditative/silent times should be focused on? For instance, if I wanted a new house for example; how/when would one demonstrate that intent? Is it just a thought that needs to be with me when doing my working, or is there some physical things I can/should do to make this more effective?

I'm guessing when there are specific things one would want, they can just use the general invocation and ask then?

Thanks for the help so far guys.

J

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:36 am

kingsolomon wrote:NAP pendulum ritual will help you find more money.. or at least thats what the book says, get some string and a old ring you dont use no more and follow the instructions.

I've never found that technique to be what the book described it as.....
I just figured it was some over-hyped version of a normal pendulum readings.

@Joeyx
Contemplate and meditate on what you want then do your invocation.
Or you the general rite for more specific purposes