Trouble Relaxing

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

mannubhai
Neophyte

Re: Trouble Relaxing

Post#11 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:12 am

62truckmark wrote:Here,s what I did

I downloaded Audacity audio mixer.
I recorded the power ritual with my voice.
Then I imported some great soft piano type music .
Then I merged the two tracks and now its my voice put to the music.
I lowered the music track and raised the voice track and I ended up with a pretty good relaxing piece.

If anyone wants it to hear or whatever I can provide a link.

This took all of 15mins

TY

Hi 62truckmark , would be really interesting to listen to your enhanced version of the nap ritual. Would you provide a link please.Thanks.

Frater171 (Mark)
Zelator

Post#12 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 am

Id second the Silva Ultramind program. Get the CDs, or better yet get the mp3s. The ones you want are the 'Long relaxation exercise' and the 'Short relaxation exercise. Listen to the Long relaxation, with headphones, once or twice a day for up to a week. Its very importaint to concentrate on listening, try not to doze or let the mind wander. Then for up to another week, listen in the same way, to the short relaxation, done.

So after a week or two you should be able to get into a very deep relaxation by closing your eyes and thinking 'I am now going to go to my level using the 3 to 1 method', then visualise the number 3, three times while thinking 'three' 3 times. Do the same with Two, and One, do the 'countdown deepening exercise' and in the space of 2 or 3 minutes you will be there.

You can probably deepen your relaxation by continuing with further other methods but this Silva method is exellent at getting you fully relaxed within minutes. Give it a try.

M

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#13 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 am

Fr.171

The ones you want are the 'Long relaxation exercise' and the 'Short relaxation exercise. Listen to the Long relaxation

i have the mp3's, are they called the short meditation exercise? or are they called something else?

theres 19 audios in all. do you have a different version? i'd like to hear these meditations.

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#14 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:55 am

They're called the Silva Centering Exercise, or something like that, there's a long version and a shortened version

Frater171 (Mark)
Zelator

Post#15 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:08 pm

If you have the 'Silva Ultramind ESP' mp3s' then I think its just the 'long relaxation' (also called the 'long conditioning cycle' I think). The long relax is on the first CD, 6th or 7th (last) track, and the short relax is on the second CD also the last track, on the CDs I have at least. If you have a heap of tracks, just listen to them all, you will soon find the right ones. The ones I have are narrated by Ed Bernd Jr.

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#16 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Does someone else have trouble, while relaxing/ed... that theyr throat becomes hot, or something unconfortable like that. like squeezing in it... :cry:

Frater171 (Mark)
Zelator

Post#17 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi Kitty,

I get a bit of that, where when I get really relaxed my throat gets so relaxed I sometimes snore :lol:
The way I sort of get around this is to lean my head back a bit to open up my airways more, that seems to help.

I am not sure if this is a chakra thing or just physical.

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#18 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Frater171 (Mark) wrote:Hi Kitty,

I get a bit of that, where when I get really relaxed my throat gets so relaxed I sometimes snore :lol:
The way I sort of get around this is to lean my head back a bit to open up my airways more, that seems to help.

I am not sure if this is a chakra thing or just physical.

:lol:

no, that isn't the case with me unfortunately.... it is a chakra thing, like all energy gets just there and pinches you. :toss

JoeyX
Neophyte

Post#19 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:08 am

62truckmark wrote:Here,s what I did

I downloaded Audacity audio mixer.
I recorded the power ritual with my voice.
Then I imported some great soft piano type music .
Then I merged the two tracks and now its my voice put to the music.
I lowered the music track and raised the voice track and I ended up with a pretty good relaxing piece.

If anyone wants it to hear or whatever I can provide a link.

This took all of 15mins

TY

How is this working for you? Do u see an improvement in your relaxation? I had a similar issue, and created a topic on this forum about rituals and music to see if it was possible. So now I use a chilled out track to get myself completely out of the physical, sometimes getting lost in a thought, then I disperse the thought and use that moment to reach relaxation. It seems to work, but may try your method ... I think recording the voice for the NAP Ritual is good because it sets the base for the rest of the session. Let me know how your finding your new method, would love to hear a link?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#20 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:56 am

62truckmark wrote:I am working NAP and I can feel it, however I am having difficulty in completely going to that relaxed state.

Every creek or noise from the house or appliance is blocking me.

I am frustrated and wondering if I should go with Bin aural beats in headphones to get where I need to be.

Any thoughts

Here s a few advice:
1 say it in your mind : now i m starting the relaxation exercise and take in take a few deep berths
2 leave your hands to hands near your body for a minute and say it in your mind ; all the tension from my body will live through my hands
3 after you feel that your tension left your body say it in your mind : every external noise , distress, etc will make my relaxation deeper
4 .ANKAR...

5 than you start to relax your muscles by shifting your attention on them and saying : my feet are relaxed, etc
6 INVOCATION OF ARZEL....

the idea is to get in deep alpha state ,no matter how you do it