Nap Success Stories

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Re: Nap Success Stories

Post#221 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:06 pm

I'm surprised how effective this book can be,
I've been having some surprising results in a very
high percentage.

Jaymelee143
Neophyte

my recent NAP experiences

Post#222 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:43 am

started NAP-ing a few days ago. about last week i started the chant for Winning Contests coupled with a money spell from MG... in the afternoon, my family decided to go the mall and play some bingo. We went there and spent a couple of hundreds there and after a few losses, i won One Thousand Pesos. =) its a big deal for us, for we never win anything ever since we played bingo all our lives. =)
it was a really fun experience to win something and to shout out BINGO! and all eyes are on me as if celebrating with my small win. hehe cool...
performed the Central Pillar for the first time and did a money attracting spell using the Sun and the color Gold.... during the exercise, i was lying on my bed with the electric fan blowing all over my body to keep me cool. as i approached the part when the fountain was to be visualized, i rose in body temperature. as if i was having some sort of high-grade fever. i could feel the intense heat coming from nowhere. i didnt sweat, it was just hot.. i was in heat.. :angelic

after the ritual, i felt energetic and powerful in those few moments... tried my luck in a scratch and win thing, but i didnt win any. well, maybe my stuff is just about to work in a few days. hehe pretty neat stuff!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#223 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:09 pm

i am new to nap. i tried it last night for the first time. the success i had was a peaceful sleep for a long time. just something interesting popped up the next day. was st. germain what could this be? i did the elubatel chant to success.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#224 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 am

After using the CPR with the golden color visualisation for the SUN and repeating the Hebrew words associated with this, within a week or so maybe week and a half I got provisionally accepted into an academic program that is offered in only 3 institutions in the world, namely, MIT, Stanford and the school I am persuing. The program has funding associated with it from a leading bank and well costs a fortune, which I have not yet finalised.

I know education means little to many people but when you have given up everything, almost starved yourself to death and got kicked out of other programs due to inability to pay, this is a complete miracle and just weird weird NAP shit in my books

People who go on the program are experienced and seniour managers with at least 12 years or more of management, 17 or more years of work experience. I have maybe about 5 or less of management and 11 years workd experience in general, I would most likely be the youngest in my class, not that it means anything but hey, I'm just still in shock.

They call me every week to check if I'm doing ok with all my preparations, something weird as opposed to the the common no-reply messages that you normally get to give you an application status.

Fingers crossed all goes well ... I will make a feast for NAP Spirits I'm so grateful!
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

Jaymelee143
Neophyte

Post#225 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:23 am

nice story, MagusDivine ! :)

i wish to experience my share of success too.. i've been doing my ritual for success for almost 7 days now.. and i've been hoping real hard for something to come up. i'm already close to being broke and i got no career to take care of yet and my resources are very limited... im close to losing my mind already and i'm desperate. hehe that's why ive turned my attention to seeking the aid of spirits and allow them to work with me when i do magick.

i do the relaxation ritual first, then CPR, Fountain, Bornless one, then use the Sun - Gold - yhvh.. then Elubatel.
a voice inside me instructed me to draw Elubatel's sigil and carry it with me wherever i go.. and so i drew it on parchment and i wear it every time.

my hopes are up and i'm on my way to the pinnacle of success! :D

go NAP! =)

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Post#226 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:33 am

Jaymelee143 wrote:nice story, MagusDivine ! :)

:D

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#227 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Jay awesome I have no doubt that it's coming your way too.

I also drew Elubatel's sigil and carried it with me and with my documents everywhere I went. Also put it under my pillow etc.

I can say he is one of the most beautiful awesome NAP Spirits to connect with. There's a kind of Faithfulness about Him like the kind that Christians use when they refer to God.

I found a lot of useful info on Him on these boards and He does seem to have a longer term view of success but He sure gives very vivid signs quickly as well even if the work will take some time to all come together.

I am so pleased with Elubatel He truely is an honorable Spirit indeed.

Ok this is embarassing, but sometimes I would be going to sleep and I would feel His majestic wings coming to cover me as I fall asleep, weird uh ??? :lol ok maybe my imagination. Strange there would be a lot of gold when doing his ritual, most manifestations were in golden colors even the wings sometimes

:rofl

Blessings and hope to hear of your success stories soon!!!
" and the multitude disillusioned with Christianity without compass or direction, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out " Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Freemason

MagusDivine
Practicus

Post#228 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:03 pm

KITTY EMPIRE wrote:
Jaymelee143 wrote:nice story, MagusDivine ! :)

:D

back at ya :D

Blessings

roxthefox
Neophyte

Post#229 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 pm

I started NAP for success with a job at the mid-end of September. I have absolutely no previous magickal experience (dabbled a bit with sigils in the past) and I had many struggles during my NAP practices, mainly that i'd encounter something paranormal (I think the fear really detracted from rituals) and I could never be focused enough throughout (my mind wandered off countless times). Nevertheless, I went for it! I performed it for a week, and then stopped to reassess what wasn't working. The second time around, I did do it for a couple of weeks and did a prayer for St.Expedite for 7 days to speed up the process. During this time, I got an interview. It went horrible, and I thought I wouldn't hear back, but I was invited to attend the second stage in the process (a very grueling one to add). But it wasn't for another month, so I did discontinue NAP. I re-started NAP for a third time on the 19th of November, along with the St. Expedite prayer. I actually did the prayer for two weeks and lit a candle for two weeks. Again, I performed horribly on this second stage and I didn't think I'd get it. But today, I got the job! I don't know if it was the NAP or St. expedite, but I'll say it was a combination of both... but this is one of the biggest companies in the world, and most people who are hired are really amongst the best of the best. After my last interview, I didn't think there was a chance in hell I'd get a call, so I know there were other forces working with me. I have applied to this company many times in the past and have never even gotten a call! It's a miracle to say the least! Just wish it didn't take four months :whistle

So THANK YOU ELUBATEL AND THANK YOU ST. EXPEDITE!

kingsolomon
Philosophus

Post#230 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:14 am

st. expe loves advertisements.. give him all the praise you can!!!

with elubatel, ull have to scry to thank him and ask him whats a proper way of thanks..

im thinking of hitting up st expedite next wednesday.. i'd love to get his sigil