newbie's nap experience

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author

newbie's nap experience

Post#1 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 am

Hey there this is my first post in the forum after spending the whole day reading other people's experiences and stories with NAP.

Just some background info on me, I came from a family and society that is much into Catholicism/Christianity and Im trying to move away from that. I have been doing some meditation but I don't have a regular practice and I mostly do so for relaxation more than anything else.I have also taken a basic tai chi class 4 years ago but have already forgotten about it and have recently been doing the 5 tibetans exercises with the goal of increasing my energy and have been reading some occult materials.

On to my NAP experience. I just got NAP yesterday, read it and decided to do the main ritual + invocation for money. As I was starting the ritual, I really felt a strong connection with the words and was able to relax my body easily. I felt as if my conscious mind cooled off and went into the background, but it was very much active as I was still making internal dialogue. After a few minutes of having closed my eyes, my head started to move in a clockwise direction, very slowly at first and after a few turns it became faster. I felt a bit afraid initially but I decided to let it continue and the fear was gone.

After a few rotations, I decided to open my eyes and read the invocation for money. I then closed my eyes, relaxed and an image popped into my mind. I saw a head of a bald zombie with beard and white eyes, and there was a hand (left hand i think) behind it that came from a silver robe, fingers together pointing upwards and the palms facing the head, like when you do a stop gesture. There was a small oblong sign on the side that had a pale yellow background that contained a cross (vertical - horizontal lines).

Of course I was a bit taken aback by this image but not startled. The whole image was not vivid but I then decided to look at the zombie head closer and saw that it somewhat resembled me. I then got the sense that maybe this is my subconscious' way of visualizing my issues or maybe it was simply because I watched zombieland last night.

Anyway, I decided to relax more and let go of the image. After a minute or so, my head started rotating again and this time I allowed it to happen fully. After picking up some speed, my head just dropped and my upper body started moving from side to side, slowly and then it picked up some speed. It stopped after awhile but I then transitioned to stretching my spine by lying back against my chair and pulling my head towards my back. I did this a few times and felt a nice sensation on my neck. After that my whole upper body just swung clockwise like a pendulum. Slowly at first and then it picked up speed the whole time my hands were in my lap palms facing up. At that point I decided to open my eyes and end the ritual.

Some questions for you guys who are reading this:
- I don't know what to make of the involuntary body movement. Have any of you experienced this?
- With the zombie image, could it be it was my dweller at the threshold? Or is it something else?
- I just became familiar with sigils by reading the posts here and is it possible that the symbol I saw was a sigil? I really don't know yet what they are and how to use them though.

I decided to really make time to do this ritual daily but adding the uncrossing ritual at the start. Wish me luck and I'll try to share my experience here as much as I can.

Markosis
Zelator

Re: newbie's nap experience

Post#2 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 pm

newbie wrote:On to my NAP experience. I just got NAP yesterday, read it and decided to do the main ritual + invocation for money. As I was starting the ritual, I really felt a strong connection with the words and was able to relax my body easily. I felt as if my conscious mind cooled off and went into the background, but it was very much active as I was still making internal dialogue. After a few minutes of having closed my eyes, my head started to move in a clockwise direction, very slowly at first and after a few turns it became faster. I felt a bit afraid initially but I decided to let it continue and the fear was gone.

I remember the first time I called my Magic Mentor using NAP, my head was also "rotating" or swaying back and forth until I felt like there was a small being sitting on my left shoulder with it's face up to mine. The feeling was so strong that I felt if I opened my eyes I would see some sort of imp sitting there. I'll never forget how strong it felt, but it wasn't until after my head started moving.

As far as the zombie thing, perhaps it is a sign your finances, income, investments, etc. are "dead" yet you keep them going when you should look at other avenues or directions. Just a guess. Good luck!

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#3 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 am

greetings,

i just started with NAP couldnt find the book so i downloaded it and printed it. i skimmed over the book first then went back to the beginning. question on the magic mentor, isnt the magic mentor the same as your higher self? that is what i get from it. i have always called my higher self and have gotten answers to my questions. maybe not right then but later on in the day a song would come on the radio and answer what i asked for just an example of. is there somewhere online to hear the correct sounding of words? i tried you tube nothing on NAP. the first nap i did was on eulbatel. nothing much has happen so for but i for the first time had a peaceful rest.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Jaymelee143
Neophyte

Post#4 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:46 am

summerland wrote:greetings,

i just started with NAP couldnt find the book so i downloaded it and printed it. i skimmed over the book first then went back to the beginning. question on the magic mentor, isnt the magic mentor the same as your higher self? that is what i get from it. i have always called my higher self and have gotten answers to my questions. maybe not right then but later on in the day a song would come on the radio and answer what i asked for just an example of. is there somewhere online to hear the correct sounding of words? i tried you tube nothing on NAP. the first nap i did was on eulbatel. nothing much has happen so for but i for the first time had a peaceful rest.

Hello there Summerland

yes, the magic mentor is your subconscious mind tapping into the super conscious mind -- where everything is known. usually you can enter the subconscious and use its most awesome powers at the Alpha Level state of mind... hence, the relaxation ritual and the few minutes of pause is a must before you enter Alpha. I have talked with my Magic mentor and asked for his name, it turned out that he is the same as my guardian angel, so he says.. he speaks as if he knows everything.. i dunno, really really intelligent and when i talk to him it seems that i dont need to ask anymore when he explains..

ah, the correct sounding of words will come to you automatically... you can ask your higher self/magic mentor about it and it will be revealed to you.

just keep working on it.. i asked my mentor about results and he said that '' the angels and the universe are working themselves to fulfill your desire, give it time, be patient, and be happy it is on its way. "

goodluck! :D

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#5 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:50 pm

:oops
Jaymelee143 wrote:
summerland wrote:greetings,

Hello there Summerland

yes, the magic mentor is your subconscious mind tapping into the super conscious mind -- where everything is known. usually you can enter the subconscious and use its most awesome powers at the Alpha Level state of mind... hence, the relaxation ritual and the few minutes of pause is a must before you enter Alpha. I have talked with my Magic mentor and asked for his name, it turned out that he is the same as my guardian angel, so he says.. he speaks as if he knows everything.. i dunno, really really intelligent and when i talk to him it seems that i dont need to ask anymore when he explains..

ah, the correct sounding of words will come to you automatically... you can ask your higher self/magic mentor about it and it will be revealed to you.

just keep working on it.. i asked my mentor about results and he said that '' the angels and the universe are working themselves to fulfill your desire, give it time, be patient, and be happy it is on its way. "

goodluck! :D

THANK YOU Jaymelee
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "