How long should you wait for a NAP result?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

KITTY EMPIRE
Practicus

Re: How long should you wait for a NAP result?

Post#11 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:20 am

Frater F.D. :goodpost

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#12 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:32 am

Glad you find it useful. Mannubhai in the circulation I do it Head, front, feet, back and head. I had the same doubt when I started practicing because I thought I've read somewhere about what you say (the reverse steps). I don't really know if that would be negative to your ritual results. What I've noticed, it's we do a total of 6, 6, 6 circulations with the middle pillar. That is the number of physical perfection:

http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/277/Q1/

mannubhai
Neophyte

Post#13 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 am

Frater by 6,6,6 you mean 6 left right ,6 front back and 6 fountain ?Thanks for that link , just checking it out ....to make sure it'a not the number of Satan you are referring to :rofl

Frater.F.D.
Philosophus

Post#14 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:31 am

Nothing at all, but i guess it must be related! :twisted:

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#15 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Frater.F.D. wrote:Glad you find it useful. Mannubhai in the circulation I do it Head, front, feet, back and head. I had the same doubt when I started practicing because I thought I've read somewhere about what you say (the reverse steps). I don't really know if that would be negative to your ritual results. What I've noticed, it's we do a total of 6, 6, 6 circulations with the middle pillar. That is the number of physical perfection:

http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/277/Q1/

your cool frater!
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "