The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: The miracle of new avatar power by Gray-Cobb, Geof

Post#161 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 pm

lol! Virtual Grace I will PM you a detailed how to :) lets get back on topic!
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

ElBrujo

Post#162 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:50 am

Virtual Grace wrote:
Ok, so do you think that it's not karma ( I noticed you didn't answer my questions) but, rather, an improper casting technique that causes the backlash?

Yep. I'm not big with the whole karma thing. I do believe in in the law of association, though. The theory that like attracts like. In this case a person casting a hex could attract that same hex. Get my drift? Thats how I see things, personally.

LUCKY8HORSES

Post#163 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 pm

HI,is VIRTUAL GRACE a female? I know that my question has nothing to do with the forum,I just find it UNFAIR that people gave her long answers on his/her inquiries where as no one seem to pay attention to mine.I'm a guy too and I can sense guys drools to assist Virtual Grace's issues no matter flip/flop her questions, STILL she gets answers.I'm a rookie and just like other beginners,I'm a little lost and needs a little feedbacks with the experts and yet my questions were ignored and warned to EDIT or command to DELETE them like a little lost kid . She asked several annoying questions and ALL were answered. LIKE her asking a GENIE and poofff!!! granted.BIZAAREEEE!!! IT was just a thought, I hope NO ONE gets offended. :roll: :o
Last edited by LUCKY8HORSES on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#164 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 pm

lucky9horses I dont think it has anything to do with that.. If you are struggling to get anwsers to something specific. Try and PM some of the members...
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

LUCKY8HORSES

Post#165 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:12 pm

it's lucky8horses,you never get my user name right,I dont know it you're doing it in Purpose. I find it very disrespectufl boobin

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#166 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:17 pm

I apologise it was just a bit of humour ...

Yours Humbly Boobin :)
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

satansservant
Neophyte

Post#167 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:30 am

Hi,In all my years practicing black magick I never had a black lash or problems.I always took my own precautions and psychic defences that enabled me to walk threw it without a scatch.I'm not strictly all black magick,more neutral.I do believe and honor Satan/Lucifer and as for the black magick ritual with nap I need to look it up in my book of shadows.Those incidents took place back in the early 90's.

satanservant...why black magik? Are you afraid it will ever come back to you? Has it at all? My first (and only) foray into black really backfired on me. I wonder if some people are meant to walk a particular path, while others not?

Why do you guys think that the black magik part of NAP works so fast and directly while the rest of it takes so long? Is the Dark side really more powerful (snicker) sorry...I'm a Star Wars geek!

Did anyone experience any backfire with NAP?[/quote]

Topic author
vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#168 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:54 am

Why do you guys think that the black magik part of NAP works so fast and directly while the rest of it takes so long? Is the Dark side really more powerful (snicker) sorry...I'm a Star Wars geek!

Reading between the lines in regards to your post I dont think using NAP in a dark or light side has anything to do with timing, they both work just as effectively and doing your homework you would find most of the spirits in NAP conflicting with a stereotypical Satanic bent.. Most of the spirits are from hebrew Grimoires and traditions eg: The Sixth and Seventh books of Moses.. And thats if you believe Satan and Lucifer are the same spirit when there is plenty of raging debate that they are not one and the same.. Magic is a technology its the Intent of the operator that renders the outcome. As for backfire that only occurs from the fulfillment of unwise wishes.
Vovin
(Ars Solomonis)

ElBrujo

Post#169 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:00 pm

By the way satanservant, you realize the entities in the Nap/MG are Angels, right? It just seems silly when Satanist preach satanism then go around and start evoking angels for money lol

Virtual Grace
Zelator

Post#170 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:11 pm

LUCKY8HORSES wrote:HI,is VIRTUAL GRACE a female? I know that my question has nothing to do with the forum,I just find it UNFAIR that people gave her long answers on his/her inquiries where as no one seem to pay attention to mine.I'm a guy too and I can sense guys drools to assist Virtual Grace's issues no matter flip/flop her questions, STILL she gets answers.I'm a rookie and just like other beginners,I'm a little lost and needs a little feedbacks with the experts and yet my questions were ignored and warned to EDIT or command to DELETE them like a little lost kid . She asked several annoying questions and ALL were answered. LIKE her asking a GENIE and poofff!!! granted.BIZAAREEEE!!! IT was just a thought, I hope NO ONE gets offended. :roll: :o

Wow, how did I step on your toes? This is a really nasty, mean post and it's strange you feel the need to attack me and my VALID questions just because you aren't getting the attention you crave.

If you didn't want to offend people, you wouldn't have been so nasty. Maybe there is a good reason no one is answering you.