I don't know what to call this. Perhaps: Amazing F*Off Power Ritual of the Mighty NAP
This is just what I'm doing - I'm sure someone will let me know it would be easier if I did X. I'm not really interested in easier, this is as much to solve a problem as to explore new ways of working for myself.
The Objective: Stop external influences from negatively impacting a person and their assets
The Investigation: Revealed that multiple issues were at hand regarding the situation and objective. Firstly there seem to be spirits of place that are or were pretty aggravated, spirits of the dead that are also not happy and might be driving anyone who occupies the neighbor house a little mad and at least 3 identified human beings that have a problem with me based on their interpretation of real estate information and are destroying property and generally being harrassing. And then an overworked or uninterested lawyer.
Solution: I should say solution so far. Is to execute successive NAP rituals as guided by Labezerin, once this is completed then it's to deal with the dead as the spirits of place have already received offerings and peace has been made there along with a central altar for connection. Though there may be more work there as well.
No intent to be overly vague, I'm attempting to skip a long winded, years ongoing complicated stupid situation description. The above has been confirmed and/or witnessed by additional persons and I'm not sure all discussion of each aspect needs to be on this section of forum. I may split it out, I might add here about the other spirits. Depends on how this goes. This is an ongoing work. I feel I'm in uncharted (for me) territory not because the spirits or situation is all that difficult, it's because of all the different things involved...which, up until now, I wouldn't have thought would make a difference, but this time it seems to. Too much to put in one post. It will need to unfold. (sorry for all those "not enough info" folks out there - it will be a practice of patience)
First Ritual Set per NAP guidance:
Incantation for Winning (Labezerin) - Previous to this I've been using this to invoke Lab. as mentor/guide to assist with planning an operative solution for the issue
Defensive Armor (Mahashiah, Lelahel) - Used as a means to "install" them as watchers
Psychic Guided Missile (Keveqiah, Mendial) - Used as a means to "install" as prosecutors
This has been performed and as you'll see below, also ongoing.
I'm looking for short anecdotes or general and specific insight into any of this, more specifically the items below.
Items of note and/or curiosities (to me):
1. Arzel took an active part. I haven't recorded nor remember this happening before when using the NAP ritual. Presence, yes, interjection/responses from? No.
2. Labezerin came across as stronger than in previous workings that stood alone (could be addition of other rituals or simply because of repetition in the last weeks)
3. On the Missile ritual I received the message that I didn't need to be as specific about the persons targeted, that, no matter how I did it or what my intent was, "this is for them all". (again, generalities if often how I work so my attempt to be specific was rebuffed - as it is more of a general ritual in the book)
4. As I was getting ready to close, it was indicated that it's not necessary to "close" and that the work is continual, which aligns w/GGC's several reminders to do the rituals daily - I will need to sit with this every day for up to 2 weeks but not as long as a month, indicated by Arzel.
Hindsight note - I realized I wasn't getting ready to perform the "come out" portion outlined in NAP, but to do an actual close that I am accustomed to.
6.Asked why I was not guided to combine all spirits identified with the NAP spirits. Arzel indicated, "Not appropriate, we do not speak with the dead."
7. Outside of the experience I have this idea that I'm supposed to use a poem from the Nag Hammadi (The Thunder, Perfect Mind) either as a meditation in general or as a replacement for the Bornless...not sure which or where this may have come from. I mean other than I like the poem lol. Not sure if it's connected but either way I'll probably do it.
Anyway, those are the highlights I wanted to share.
Number 6 is really the one where if anyone has any insights here or advisement, I'd appreciate as I've not much worked with the dead on purpose and it looks like I'm about to. Which we can move to another thread in a more appropriate section if it seems to get in pretty deep.