Rekindle Question

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
spacewitch898989
Neophyte

Rekindle Question

Post#1 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:04 pm

Any success stories with the incantation to rekindle a mates interest? I'm on a "break" with my SO of 4 years, I know were going to get back together, but because of my anxiety I'm still terrified at the tiny chance we wont, and I cant help but feel like I'm losing him. We love each other, just both stressed and needed some time apart.

People say its dangerous because of free will, but ill give two examples why it might be okay:

1. the first week we were dating, my shaman aunt was doing tarot cards with me and pulled a Swan card for him (which I didn't understand because at the time I didn't think he was my "mate for life") ... might be a stupid reason, but I believe it.

2. I know we're meant to be together. Plain and simple. I cant explain it. Its just a deeeeep knowing. It's a loving, mature, and forceful connection. Has been from the beginning.

Basically, my anxiety is getting the best of me.... so... any tips to make the incantation more powerful? Success stories? Is it still not okay to do this spell, even though I'm 99.9% sure he loves me?

OR.... is there a different spell I should be doing instead?

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: Rekindle Question

Post#2 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Greetings Spacewitch,

Please familiarize yourself with the posting guidelines, and do drop by the introduction subforum.

Here are guidelines: StudioArcanis.com Forum Rules and Guidelines, and here: Moderation of Topics.

A handy essay for posters: Ways to Evaluate Your Posts Here and Avoid Being Ejected

And here's the Introductions subforum: Introduction

As far as what you posted ... It's largely spell-begging. I would suggest that much of this topic has been discussed many times previously, and a session with the search box should be of help.

So, I'll let you read through those links, and meanwhile this thread is locked.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna