What is best for you

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Re: What is best for you

Post#11 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:
Money is a mean for something. So is's better is ask for what you want.

Yep ... if I'm looking to get a bit stupid, better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#12 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:50 am

toothache wrote:I once Evoked Elubatel for success, I literally got fired from my job the next day. Not making this up.

In all honesty, it was a dead end job that I wasn't trying at anymore. :D

Nitika may work for a job, or just quick cash as most people experience.

Perhaps, since Elubatel has been a rough ride for you summer, you could try calling on another angel for success? Perpetiel, although I have no dealings with this, is listed on some sites as an angel for success.

I would not stop at NAP. If I needed some quick help with jobs, maybe a candle spell, Psalm, sigil work or saints.

Good luck, keep us updated as always!
T

Yep..... Thats Elubatel...... Was hired..fired....and hired again! Never call on him for a problem you want to get rid of! Ill give it a shot , Thanks toothache! Ive worked with just about all the spirits in NAP and the ones that helped the most are Arzel and Nitika. I will keep all posted.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#13 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am

summerland wrote:Yep..... Thats Elubatel...... Was hired..fired....and hired again! Never call on him for a problem you want to get rid of! Ill give it a shot , Thanks toothache! Ive worked with just about all the spirits in NAP and the ones that helped the most are Arzel and Nitika. I will keep all posted.

Summerland and others thanks for your comments.

I agree with you. This topic came right with I'm think now.

So I finished Elubatel too before something worst happens.

Few times ago I read about Elubatel and found great material here.
I observed some cases where people have a crazy ride with him.
I compared the writen experiences with my needs and despiste some negative results, I prepared all material and then asked him what I wanted to be done.

At first week I had a very positive result, as something that was was too caught took a good step forward. Because this I did here a thank you to him, but was just pointing out that what looked like a good start.

My dreams become very strange this time too. I observe it a lot. Not bad, but intriguing and some very confusing.

And I feel something was not according as I usually observed with all other spirits I worked with.

Your comment is perfect to describe what I feel now:
"Never call on him for a problem you want to get rid of!"

The impression I have is that suddenly a lot of problems that were already solved are almost ready to fall all over me, but without the slightest sign of other alternatives or, nearest to a very unlike situation.

Appears he really work on a wide area, but in my case, appears what's would come was good if I was 30 years younger and more able to enter into a storm in life. Not now.

So I called Elubatel again, explained my reason and gave thanks for the learnings I had and the good results he bring too. And finished.

Topic author
summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#14 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:12 pm

Gilbert.... I totally understand. Like MagiAwen Said " He moves the way you move" Im careful of even summoning or Thinking when it comes to Elubatel. I dont know what he is..... I dont think hes an Angel, And if he is....He has a dark side of him (or maybe I have a dark side of me) When I invoke Arzel it is totally different feeling, He puts me in a very calm relaxed feeling, I feel uplifted afterwards.

When I used to smoke weed, It would actually ground me and I could see things clearly. That is what Arzel does to me. Elubatel hits me with everything at once coming from all angles good, bad, happy depress, etc.... You get jest of it... Its hard to cipher it at one time, And it is very forceful and powerful as though being caught in a tornado.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#15 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:49 pm

At 6th/7th Book of Moses Elubatel in a exorcism is one of the "three angels of omnip­otence called up to drive forth the monsters of hell".
For sure, he is a powerfull one.

And as a angel, I expect for good and some bad energy too.

This is magick, so sometimes shit happens.
Now, back to the books. ;)

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#16 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:57 pm

I don't think something "bad" comes from elubatel invocation ... I think things just change kind of drastically. In the long run, it was what I needed, and although it was a hard road , there is no progress without struggle

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#17 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:46 pm

toothache wrote:I don't think something "bad" comes from elubatel invocation ... I think things just change kind of drastically. In the long run, it was what I needed, and although it was a hard road , there is no progress without struggle

For sure. Just in my case, I know he will do it, but the way it will be done is not what I deserve for now.
I have done strong moves in my life, many times, but I need some more good times, I had many bad years so I'm a bit sensible to a hardcore move now.
Making a comparison very softer, it would be like to have a drastic surgery without anesthesia.
So, I prefer to be a bit of a coward, and study the steps and work a bit slower than feeling masochistic.

toothache
Adeptus Minor

Post#18 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:
toothache wrote:I don't think something "bad" comes from elubatel invocation ... I think things just change kind of drastically. In the long run, it was what I needed, and although it was a hard road , there is no progress without struggle

For sure. Just in my case, I know he will do it, but the way it will be done is not what I deserve for now.
I have done strong moves in my life, many times, but I need some more good times, I had many bad years so I'm a bit sensible to a hardcore move now.
Making a comparison very softer, it would be like to have a drastic surgery without anesthesia.
So, I prefer to be a bit of a coward, and study the steps and work a bit slower than feeling masochistic.

I totally understand. I myself haven't invoked him since the incident with my work either. It kind of reminds me of what some people experience with the Bornless Ritual ... sudden, dramatic changes occurring. I guess some people need a sudden change but indeed it's a whirlwind and can be unpleasant.

One of the best threads on EM is when a member invoked Elubatel and 2 angels, and the angels were "uncomfortable" with his presence ... something he had not seen even with Goetics. I find this fascinating.

That leads me to another point. NAP is a great system, I've used it myself for at least 2 years. But some spirits, like it's been mentioned many times, we simply don't have much info on them. I would have loved to interview GGC and ask him about Elubatel!

Off topic, has anyone had any experience with Dynamis? I love the incantation, and to have power over people is obviously a trait everyone desires... I can't find much on Dynamis though, other than "its greek for strength" and "one of the 7 aeons who procreated the superior angels. Dynamis is considered the chief male personification of power."

I recommend everyone do their homework before invoking these spirits.
I wish they replaced the "stories of success" with more esoteric information! I know the book was aimed at non-magical folk, but it kind of tells us how to drive the car without knowing which direction we're headed in.

lefty
Practicus

Post#19 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:58 am

Dynamis is interesting. That is one of the rituals in the book I've said "wow, I'd never want to do that." :o But when you see this: "the chief male personification of power", well that says something different to me than just "power over others". The thing that comes to my mind, rightly or wrongly, is leadership and initiative and the active pulling together of people and ideas where it is needed. Not necessarily being the "alpha male" as that has a bullying or domineering side to it I don't mean-- but it certainly can be there. So one could read it in a broad way and find "power over others" might be something different and less disharmonious-- if one wanted to read it that way.

johnblend
Philosophus

Post#20 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:22 am

The example in the book tells of this guy that was a mousy person that became a mayor. This is a keypoint of how Dynamis can help transform YOU.

Expect to get a boost in your confidence but also to be constantly put under pressure, testing your limits. It's not an easy angel to work with but an highly rewarding one from a self developmental point.