Farewell to an old friend

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
BrotherM

Farewell to an old friend

Post#1 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 am

This weekend past I said a fond farewell to Lilith, whom I had invited into my life over the last three years. I did this primarily to bring into my life the Babylon current and the passion and chaos that comes with it. It has been an amazing ride and I have learnt a huge amount about myself. On balance, the effects of this have been 70% positive on my life and outlook overall, even though there were some very bad and difficult times.

Funny thing, you don't just say goodbye to Lilith, it is like getting divorced. I had a ritual ending to our 'relationship' on the weekend and since that I have had the most wonderfully sexual dreams. Still however, what is over is over and it is time to move on.

Mad love

BrotherM

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login