Money Magic Success

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Nosce Te Ipsum
Philosophus

Money Magic Success

Post#1 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:44 pm

I'm putting this under Black Magic because it involves Lucifer and blood-work.

So... Been having some financial problems lately. Kinda sucked, as it made college come to a stand-still. Well, I drew Lucifer's seal up in blood over a number of days, tossing in prayer and tribute of fire, incense, and a little blood, as well as a treasured love-letter I've been holding onto for the past few years. I worked the spell for about 3 nights, about 30-40 minutes a night, and I got a check in the mail today from Financial Aid. This isn't really surprising, as I've been jumping through hoops to get some help from them. The surprising thing is that the check is about $650 more than it should be. :o The great news is, with the way Financial Aid for college works here, what I don't spend on classes and materials gets mailed to me after awhile. Sweet :D
"Learning to build a radio does not teach you about music theory." -raum215

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login