Blood Circles

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
IsraelYaaqov

Blood Circles

Post#1 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:09 am

I'm putting this in the black magic thread because it has a bit of a "darker" tone to it. Forgive me if I say anything to offend, and yes I know that statement isn't really necessary because of that lovely pink box up there, but I kind of have a history of being kicked out of occult forums and chat rooms for being a little too extreme about magick at times, but the more extreme, the more power is what I say. The topic today is using blood in the creation of power circles and talismans. I haven't ever tried this as the blood it would require would probably kill myself, and I believe animal sacrifice/"abuse" to be illegal in most places (if you were to get caught) BUT the idea sounds incredible. The power that it would instill into the ritual would just be insane. Especially if the creature were to be a sacrifice for a spirit you were conjuring, though I don't know how the order of that would work. I was wondering if anyone has ever actually done this, and if so, what were the results?

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login