A Curse Tablet

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Caliban
Practicus

A Curse Tablet

Post#1 » Mon May 08, 2023 11:58 pm

Skip this post if you are not okay with having a sigil charged by me floating it in front of your magically-aware eyeballs, because that's kind of what I am doing.

I use a rather old-school textual/graphical method, in black, red and white, because those colors and that style are resonant for me. The upper and lower lines are hijacked Psalms. The pythagorean Tetractys at either side, in red (ascendant) and black (descendant) represent the operation in play, also reflected in the red and black triangles of the central hexegram.

The target is a personage of some prominence who has offended me by profiteering on her profanation of Magic in a series of drivelly books that utterly miss out on the chance to deliver useful esoteric teachings under the guise of fiction. But that is not why I am calling on the Dark Gods Below to destroy her.

Rather, she has lately taken a stance, amplified by the considerable reach of her platform, that directly endangers the wellbeing and physical safety of some especially vulnerable, marginalized people, whom I happen to have chosen to take under my protection.

Without saying more in the matter, I will simply mention that her initials, shown fixed in a diminishing arrangement wishing her ruin are J.K.R.

"Stoop down unto the darkly splendid world,
And be wedded to that Blind Creature of the Slime."

-- Liber Tzaddi

This topic has 30 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login