Hiding the work

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Rubygirl
Philosophus

Hiding the work

Post#1 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:00 am

I did a binding recently to take back control over a situation effecting my pay. I was thinking, as I know people occasionally go to psychics and clairvoyant when not clairvoyant themselves, how do you hide your work?

I'm assuming any spellwork done well leaves an astral emotional or psychic footprint. How should one hide/ shield/ cover the working AND Your identity as the one doing the spell?

I've heard of people layering, but I'm not sure what to layer with.

I thought of wrapping the bound object in something black with intention or imagining the working being covered by mirrors.

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login