ToAF -Temple of Ascending Flame

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Nixsoul
Neophyte

ToAF -Temple of Ascending Flame

Post#1 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:11 am

I think this post fit here. I used to be member of Temple of Ascending Flame. I had some nasty problems with this "temple". I want to share my poin of view here. Maybe this could be useful for other who are thinking in join it. The big problem to me, it was the egregore's temple. When you put your own blood on it, the vampire egregore is active and the problems begins. When I tried to talk about this with the founder of the temple: Asenath Mason, she offended with me so much and blocked me. I wasn't impolite with her, I tried to figure out what was going on. On the other hand, I could see that all the material that she uses for the projects or for magical training are stolen from other well formed authors and occult orders, such as Dragon Rouge and others. She never put the credit for this and say it's inspired from the gods. This is a lie and everybody can see it.
This is just a warning for those people, new in this path, that are thinking in work with her or the ToAF system. Don't do it. I talked about this with different people, and I'm not the only one with this problem. That's why many members just leave the temple. Some of you have the same problem? I'd like to hear your opinions about it.

Thanks
Nix.

This topic has 28 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login