Blank Lead Sheets

Cursing, Hexing, Self Defense, the Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, and other dark currents.
Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion of techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magic.
Any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magic is explicitly forbidden.
What people do and how they do it is up to them. If it offends you, please keep it to yourself or take the discussion to PM.

Topic author
Brother_Moloch_969
Adeptus Minor

Blank Lead Sheets

Post#1 » Mon May 29, 2023 2:18 pm

Where do you guys get your blank lead sheets for your defixiones aka curse tablets? The only one I ever had was given to me by someone who had about a 1.5 pound chunk of lead which he beat out flat for me on his anvil.

I've noticed lead has REALLY gone up in price these days. I was looking on amazon and about fell over at the sticker shock. I knew copper was outrageously expensive but LEAD??? Oy vey I used to gather that up as a kid out of old, dead car batteries and sold it to junk yards for a nickel a pound. Too bad you can't use lead from car batteries what with them being formerly charged and all, might make for some cool Saturn talismans. ;^)

I had other Saturnian experiments I wanted to try out with lead sheets. Thus the interest in non-price gouging sources sought.
The Original Sorcerer
Stop by my website: http://www.molochsorcery.com
You cannot let things happen on their own if you desire changes to occur in ways which satisfy you.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login