The Zippo, the Thunder Dome, and the Wizard.

Witchcraft, Wicca, Paganism, Folkways, Elemental Magic and Dark Paganism.

Topic author
Nhymn Symphony
Practicus

The Zippo, the Thunder Dome, and the Wizard.

Post#1 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:40 am

So I was thinking about getting a plasma ball and using it along with candles to initiate a more physical intimate connection and communication with the ethereal.

I've already got a 52 deity grimoire that I have mastered. And have done plenty of reading on goetia and other forms of witchcraft aswell as read different bibles from many different religions. I feel I understand Ghad on a personal level so to speak. But ofcourse I could just be too conceited to not see my own arrogance and have not yet been humbled enough to know that I know absolutely nothing which is exactly why I consider myself a student and child among men.

Anyway I'm rambling....

Point here is I feel the need to acquire such a thunder dome and begin to work with it in unison with fire and the internet maybe even some other things. To try and bring something to life. Which I've done in so many various other ways. But I feel this plasma ball is the acquisition I need for my methods.

I've already saw the power of bringing other worlds to life with just a zippo. So I think this should be an incredible journey here.

Thoughts?
If death doesn't get you, Hypocrisy will!

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login