A Sacred Magick Wand

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Frater Acher
Practicus

A Sacred Magick Wand

Post#1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi all,

recently I have seen a few posts on the Arabic tradition of Grimoire Magick according to the books of Ishtar Publishing and Nineveh Shadrach. Their Yahoo Group is wonderful source of advice and resources. I have been following it for quite a while and started to work according to their system of magick more seriously in 2009/2010.

The one thing I found missing in Shadrach's seminal "Magic That Works" is guidance for how to create a wand that is consistent with their tradition. If you want to open the Magus Gate you can certainly use your hands or a wand according to Solomonic or even G.'.D.'. tradition... However, that didn't feel right for me when I prepared my version of the ritual of "Angelic Covenant" in 2010.

So I decided to share my personal version of a Sacred Magick Wand with you. I hope it proves to be useful for anybody else who is currently working on a sacred wand or according to Magic That Works.

Here is the full article: http://www.myoccultcircle.com/opens/Sacred_Wand.html

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login