my analysis on aleister crowley

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
eriz1
Neophyte

my analysis on aleister crowley

Post#1 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:21 am

i want to talk about my analysis on crowley, of course this is only my analysis of things on magic.

Aleister crowley deteriorates the magical knowledge of golden dawn when he created the argentum astrum, he removed a lot of components in the rituals, in the (lrp) of golden dawn there are telesmatic forms to contact the four archangels, and replace it with a (star ruby) without telesmatic form, and he has to remove that when he creates his movement the (a.a), and he also removed the indication of the holy hexagram in invocation in the four quarters, it is not an oversight as many occultists think, but he did it voluntarily.

And the (vel reguli) does not is only a simple (sirp) that it does not have much influence to do many things materially at the level of the macrocosm, because it is necessary to do the hexagram at least to be able to influence the outside world.

Even back in contact with the holy guardian angel which is the final goal of its dogma brings nothing to do magic effectively, and it does not replace and it will never replace the powers of the gods and other spirits.

The book of the law n is speculation without magical knowledge just philosophy remixed with fiction, crowley's goal is to thoroughly dilute magical knowledge so that laymen and the general public are diverted from the path of true magic, to smear the world of occultism, under the guise of creates a new religion that has neither head nor tail, under the name of thelema.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login