Energy manipulation and magick

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
Aetheryn
Philosophus

Energy manipulation and magick

Post#1 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:45 pm

I've recently tried something that has had much success, so I wanted to share the ideas behind it. I'm not sure who else has done workings in this particular way and I'm curious to hear about it if there are notes of it.

In The Book of Abrasax, there is a spell "Invoking the Angels for success". The operation requires some material I do not have access to... simple stuff like candles, etc. Instead of simply vocalizing it without the proper materials, I fell back on my history of psionics. I grew up in that niche era of the internet with psionic articles and practiced making energy balls, energy manipulation, etc. All that stuff, which brought me a lot of success back in those days, is now likely buried away and has mostly disappeared.

Moving on to the ritual, I decided to create eight balls of energy and imbued six with white flames. Six placed along the rim of the circle I created, and fixed at the points of a hexagram. Two more energy balls were closer to me inside the circle, and I imbued one with energy of wealth, and another I imbued with desire relevant to the ritual.

With the setup complete, most of the materials being used are energetic in origin. Immediately I could feel a shift, and was ready to start. Once I finished the ritual, as per instruction, I sent all the materials used into the earth. This meant that the energetic material I had used, I pushed it deep into the earth. It was a very potent operation, and I was satisfied with the result, as were my guardians and tutelary brethren.

That was last Thursday, starting this week, the results definitely speak for themselves. I'm happy with the results, and will definitely venture to try and apply and adapt this technique when possible. I think about using sigils to lock in certain energetic balls, perhaps use crystals to hold them in place. I don't know, but what I do feel is the excitement in allowing a greater expression to manifest. It's an experiment, I guess. I am eager to use and adapt it further.

Anyway, enjoy your day :twisted:

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login