Videos of those demonstrating great ability

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
ALot
Zelator

Videos of those demonstrating great ability

Post#1 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:34 pm

I'm looking for more videos of those who have mastered their abilities and demonstrate them on video for others to learn from and to grow from by modeling. I recently found this series by someone I would call an awakened master, who is doing some amazing work with explaining Kabbalah in english and demonstrating how it works on an explanatory level. I find his explination to be very well done here, considering, and his use of Mem Sofeet for earth and physical matter is a wonderful addition to what the Sefer Yetzirah and teachers like Bardon taught (the SY assumes physical reality and thus doesn't assign a letter to the element but the use here, a final water if you will, works really well on many levels - its a missing piece for many who only use Kabbalah). Now we know how important it is to understand the things such as the primordials (dzogchen) and elements (in every religion) but it's information like this that I wish everyone who ever grew up in the lineage learned, as its the key to understanding the minds and wisdom of the people who lived through this emanation through man.

https://youtu.be/fvJwA0BvUE4

I would love to hear from each of you, which videos you've found that demonstrate the ability to dive into the ancient understandings of reality - I personally have made my own but they are a different flavor (much more about healing the world through love and infinite love healing), are there people on here with their own process they are putting on video that want to share? I would love to see how each of you demonstrate your own magic, as called by divine providence if thats what God deigned for you, to see all the ways we are finishing up this great work as we see AI coming in to complete the job.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login