Synchronicity Cluster

Discuss any aspects of Magic not covered in our more specific forums.

Topic author
cully
Practicus

Synchronicity Cluster

Post#1 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:31 am

It's been some years since I browsed this forum. I spent some time away from my interest in magic. Recently I've been getting back into it so I've returned to read some of the threads on this forum. I'd like to say that this is my favorite place online where magic is discussed. I even love reading all the little nit-picky arguments and pissing contests. ;)

So one night recently I was on here reading, and I noticed several instances of people suspecting that a synchronicity in their daily life may have indicated contact with a given spirit they were working with.

That same night I sent a text message to my partner, calling her "Habibi" (arabic word for "my love"). The next morning, I wake up to a photo she has sent me of a car with a license plate that contains "HABIBI". She was shocked to see it on her morning commute after reading my message. She had never seen the word Habibi in her life and assumed that I sleepily misspelled "my baby" or something like that. Once she saw the license plate she googled the word and saw it was, in fact, a real word. She herself said that it was a "strange synchronicity." Okay, that's cool. No big deal. Weird shit happens sometimes.

The following day her and I spent some time together. There were several instances of strange coincidences. I'll name as many as I can recall.

-We discussed the American rap artist "50 Cent" and his relationship with the comedian Chelsea Handler. Minutes later, a 50 Cent song began playing on the radio. That's not a hugely weird coincidence, given he did have several hit songs. He's past his prime, however, and you don't hear his songs on the radio every day, so it felt a bit funny.

-We discussed the artist Kate Bush and her song "Running up that Hill", and within minutes that song also played on the radio. It's a song that's received more frequent airplay recently due to a prominent feature in the series Stranger Things, so not too crazy, but now we're paying more attention and taking note of these coincidences.

-Later in the night we were talking about Miley Cyrus, and how her voice sounds like a bullfrog in the best way. Seconds later, there was a reference to Miley Cyrus on a sitcom that was playing on the TV.

-The following morning, we were driving and talking about the Beach Boys. I was making a point about how Mike Love's version of the Beach Boys is a shell of what the group was when Brian Wilson was involved. We came to a stop light, and there in the road, rolling through the middle of traffic, was an inflated beach ball. I don't think I've seen a beach ball in years. And to see one on the road while in the middle of a conversation about the Beach Boys, it was very strange.

I'm not one to read into things like this usually, but the sequence of coincidences that happened to occur over the past 2-3 days have really got me wondering. Especially considering I have just become interested in magic again. My interpretation of these events is simple, that I should continue digging.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login